Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » stupid question
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page stupid question
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
stardust stardust is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-05-2004

spacer
stupid question Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Okay being new here I am trying to figure something out. Whose time are we on?
When I get on the clock on the site is and hour behind my time. When I post the time is at least six hours ahead of mine. I am kind of curious what time zone this site is in. I am in New York, EST, however we are on Daylight Savings right now.
Thanks to anyone who can clear that up.

A villain must be a thing of power, handled with delicacy and grace. He must be wicked enough to excite our aversion, strong enough to arouse our fear, human enough to awaken some transient gleam of sympathy. - Agnes Repplier

No new posts 30-05-2004 03:25 stardust is offline Send an Email to stardust Search for Posts by stardust Add stardust to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Everything is on GMT except the clock on the portal which tunes into your computers time so that you can compare it.

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 30-05-2004 10:10 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

*testing the theory on Sun 10.27pm EST..*

Leapfrog

No new posts 30-05-2004 12:28 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Today, 13:28

No new posts 30-05-2004 12:28 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

OOH!!!!!...so 10.28pm my time converts to 1.28pm...er..in WHOSE timezone again?

Confused

No new posts 30-05-2004 12:29 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hmm...well if Im seven hours ahead of GMT ..anyone want to know the Racing results or anything?

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

<Ya know this can SERIOUSLY warp your mind in a "Back To the Future" kinda way ..eh?>

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

No new posts 30-05-2004 12:31 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Yes it certainly can Cactus

No new posts 30-05-2004 16:41 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Would you have said this now or seven hours ago? Would the Delorean still be in service after all this time?would the doc still beam us back to 1955?

Would my mind warp any further pondering these questions ?

eep?...help?

THUD....

zzzzz.............

No new posts 30-05-2004 17:43 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

uh....what does GMT stand for? Rolleyes
What can I say? I had a deprived education.

A villain must be a thing of power, handled with delicacy and grace. He must be wicked enough to excite our aversion, strong enough to arouse our fear, human enough to awaken some transient gleam of sympathy. - Agnes Repplier

No new posts 30-05-2004 18:46 stardust is offline Send an Email to stardust Search for Posts by stardust Add stardust to your Buddy List
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer

General Mayhem Time...I think...

No new posts 30-05-2004 19:05 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

Just because....

http://www.timeanddate.com/

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/about.html

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 30-05-2004 19:16 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Lolabella Lolabella is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-04-2004

spacer

GMT

Gatcha Mania Time!!!

Smile

BTW- the Delorean has crashed and the Doc is dead. There IS no returning to RL...

No new posts 30-05-2004 20:11 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Oh Lolla you make the most intuitive deductions Giveflowers

No new posts 30-05-2004 22:23 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thank you Cricket. Your sites were very helpful.

No new posts 31-05-2004 03:14 stardust is offline Send an Email to stardust Search for Posts by stardust Add stardust to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

GMT = Greenwich mean time

Imi where you are you are 9 hours ahead I am very familiar with your time zone Tongue

No new posts 31-05-2004 06:24 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer

It belongs to my old friend Neville Masklyn.

He put it there so the French would not get hold of it.

You have no idea how mad they were about that! untill recently they called it `Paris time retarded by 19 minutes`

I was going to get a Delorean then I found out they didnt rust.....

No point in having a car that doesnt rust, eh?

No new posts 31-05-2004 19:44 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: