Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Testing Testing
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Testing Testing
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Testing Testing Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hmms testing... ignore this.

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 28-05-2004 17:27 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

*thinks*

No. Tongue

No new posts 28-05-2004 18:38 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Walks around the thread..ignoring its prescence..*

Heya Elvin..how ya doi...OOMPH...

*Trips over ignored thread..falling face first..*

Ow!..

Crying1

see what happens when you ignore a thread??

Ugly

No new posts 28-05-2004 18:55 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Aw man! Imi, you ok? Sheesh, Cep, this is a hazard.

*helps Imi up*

Now, now, don't do *everything* you're told. Safety demands that you pay attention to even the smallest of threads. You should know that, Imi.

*shakes head*

Honestly Cep, did you *want* members falling all over the place?

No new posts 28-05-2004 19:29 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

*arrives with triangular bandages and gauze and plaster and a first aid book*

<Cep!!! The mega-list of smilies won't work! And yes, I'm using Explorer!!>

Anyhoo, insert smilie of Imi, all wrapped up mummy-style, with Elvin a close second.

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 28-05-2004 19:44 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer

MMMFFFFF~!!!...

MMMMFFFFFF!!!!!!

<is now gagging for breath...after being mummified too tightly...Elvin equally struggling for breath..!*

No new posts 28-05-2004 19:57 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

<quickly reads through first aid book>

Ease victim to the floor. thud

Roll onto back crack

checking first for anything indicitive of a spinal injury.

"Can you feel your toes?... Well, she's not complaining about them."

Clear the airway.

"Cep, you wanna clean out the are ducts around here? The dust's getting to my allergies."

Tilt head back, plug nose, and give four quick breaths.

"Do, Dat dodint seem do be workid"

checks another, more recent book

Keeping head still, lift the jaw, hold nose closed, and give two slow breaths.

"Dope, she'd ttill nod doind doo well."

Gets third book.

Activate the EMS -- Emergency Medical System

"Hey, you with the purple name, call 9-1-1. Tell them mummification, and VSAS -- Vital Signs Around Somewhere. I'm starting on page 15. Wait until they tell you to go, then come back here."

Without jarring patient's spine, hold her nose closed, seal your mouth around hers, and give two slow breaths, watching and feeling to make sure chest rises.

"Okay, wrong thread. I'm outa here..."

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 28-05-2004 20:17 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
stardust stardust is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-05-2004

spacer

Test? Test?
Oh no not another one to mark!

A villain must be a thing of power, handled with delicacy and grace. He must be wicked enough to excite our aversion, strong enough to arouse our fear, human enough to awaken some transient gleam of sympathy. - Agnes Repplier

No new posts 28-05-2004 20:20 stardust is offline Send an Email to stardust Search for Posts by stardust Add stardust to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Its the bloody gremlins again!

Flamethrower

Must stamp them out!

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 28-05-2004 21:22 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

can't...b-breathe!

THUD!

No new posts 28-05-2004 23:12 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: