Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Gatchaman on Sky one!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gatchaman on Sky one!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Gatchaman on Sky one! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hehe I just saw the advert for the BoTP box set on the Sky One channel in the UK Big Grin

looks pretty neat hehe

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 25-05-2004 22:13 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hey Cep..

Thwak

Signed..

One heck of a jealous Aussie who DOESNT get UK channels ..

No new posts 26-05-2004 00:56 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hey Imi,

If you have a region free DVD and a PAL compatible TV you can have a copy of the box set Tongue

No new posts 26-05-2004 07:04 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer

Havent I been saying that all along?

No new posts 26-05-2004 10:44 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

Australia is PAL (although a slightly different version to the UK) so only the region code should be a problem. And I think that previous DVDs have been coded for regions 2 and 4 (the Molliin ones were region 0). I'll check the encoding when I eventually get mine.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 26-05-2004 11:07 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

I know Australia DVD's are a different region.

My boxset just says 2 on it and nothing else, hope you find something more positive will freely admit I am extremely tired still but have work in an hour so cant sleep anymore until about 11am tomorrow.

No new posts 26-05-2004 15:50 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer

It says Pal region 2 on the case

which is what we knew all along

No new posts 26-05-2004 16:35 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Im cool either way..have multiregion DVD player... Big Grin

I just never got to see the darn commercial for it! Tongue

No new posts 28-05-2004 14:41 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

aww so that means Imi can have a box set if Imi wants hmm? Wink

No new posts 28-05-2004 15:14 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Imi wants!!..Imi wants!!!!!...

Sneeky

er..lost my train of thought getting distracted..

what was it I wanted again?

*sly grin and innocent whistle*

No new posts 28-05-2004 15:23 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

*picks Imi up over shoulder and heads for the frisking room pronto*

Over18

Ah.....much better!

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 28-05-2004 17:53 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: