Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Amethyst's Exchange Info
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Amethyst's Exchange Info
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Amethyst's Exchange Info Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Welcome to Amethyst’s Exchange! It’s basically a little bit of a gift exchange and a Bradbury’s Jar. (She enjoyed organizing gift exchanges so much and she started Bradbury’s Jar, so it’s only fitting that this is in honor of the dear Gatchamanic who left this world far too soon.)

This is how it works:

1. Participants will receive a prompt from me. This is to remain a secret between you and me!
2. All participants will have until Sunday, June 18 to get your response to me.
3. It doesn’t matter how long you make your response. If you can write a full story, great! If you’re able to write just a snippet, that’s fine too. Do whatever you can manage.
4. Everyone joining in should either PM me or email me at 2013electricwhite@gmail.com by Saturday, April 15.

I hope we get a good number of participants!

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by ElectricWhite on 17-06-2023 at 13:20.
No new posts 04-04-2023 05:02 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Looking forward to receiving the prompt, EW! Animejoy

No new posts 05-04-2023 11:37 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
jublke
Forum Legend

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-10-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yay! Animeparty Animejoy

No new posts 06-04-2023 04:38 jublke is offline Send an Email to jublke Homepage of jublke Search for Posts by jublke Add jublke to your Buddy List
stardust stardust is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-05-2004

spacer

Email sent

A villain must be a thing of power, handled with delicacy and grace. He must be wicked enough to excite our aversion, strong enough to arouse our fear, human enough to awaken some transient gleam of sympathy. - Agnes Repplier

No new posts 06-04-2023 22:05 stardust is offline Send an Email to stardust Search for Posts by stardust Add stardust to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

As of 1:00 am EDT on April 12,2023,

Animeangel WE HAVE 8 PARTICIPANTS SIGNED UP!! Animeangel

That is so awesomely awesome!

The deadline to sign up is this Saturday, so there's still time for those who are still lurking Lurking to jump on this shiny new bandwagon. (C'mon, I know you really want to.)

CAN WE GET A TOTAL OF 10 GATCHAMANIACE PARTICIPATING IN THIS TRIBUTE TO OUR LATE FRIEND, AMETHYST? That would make this event go from awesome to amazing!

No new posts 12-04-2023 05:10 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Prompt has arrived in my inbox! Oh... first fanfic in almost 5 years!

No new posts 14-04-2023 08:31 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer

I've got my prompt too, except I can't see the image. I have pm'd my email, EW, so maybe that will work?

No new posts 14-04-2023 09:35 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Sorry about the technical difficulties, KT! I emailed it to you; hopefully it'll cooperate this time!

No new posts 14-04-2023 14:18 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Got mine too, letting my brain mull it over.....

A villain must be a thing of power, handled with delicacy and grace. He must be wicked enough to excite our aversion, strong enough to arouse our fear, human enough to awaken some transient gleam of sympathy. - Agnes Repplier

No new posts 14-04-2023 21:24 stardust is offline Send an Email to stardust Search for Posts by stardust Add stardust to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by ElectricWhite
Sorry about the technical difficulties, KT! I emailed it to you; hopefully it'll cooperate this time!

Got it now, thanks. I'll get straight to work.

No new posts 15-04-2023 10:45 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Just out of curiosity, did some people get pictures and some people words? I want to make sure I didn't miss something.

No new posts 28-04-2023 21:45 stardust is offline Send an Email to stardust Search for Posts by stardust Add stardust to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by stardust
Just out of curiosity, did some people get pictures and some people words? I want to make sure I didn't miss something.

That's exactly how I did it -- some got pictures and others got words. It's now up to you to decide what you're gonna do with that prompt. Wink3

No new posts 29-04-2023 21:29 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hey, Gatchamaniacs! Implode

Time's beginning to run out! Responses are due Saturday, June 18!

I'm looking forward to having all 9 responses then! Roll

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ElectricWhite on 01-06-2023 at 11:22.
No new posts 01-06-2023 11:20 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Snoopy Dance THE FIRST RESPONSE HAS BEEN SUBMITTED!!!!! Snoopy Dance

No new posts 13-06-2023 20:44 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Do we email you our response?
I'm just hammering out some awkward spots and it will be done.

No new posts 14-06-2023 22:06 stardust is offline Send an Email to stardust Search for Posts by stardust Add stardust to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by stardust
Do we email you our response?
I'm just hammering out some awkward spots and it will be done.

Yup, just email me! ROFL 2

No new posts 15-06-2023 17:03 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

THREE DOWN, SIX TO GO!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ElectricWhite on 16-06-2023 at 22:21.
No new posts 16-06-2023 22:19 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
jublke
Forum Legend

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-10-2009

spacer

parachute parachute

<Types frantically>

It’s Zark’s fault I’m not finished, I just know it!

No new posts 18-06-2023 03:39 jublke is offline Send an Email to jublke Homepage of jublke Search for Posts by jublke Add jublke to your Buddy List
Katblu42 Katblu42 is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-10-2016

spacer

It's almost done, I swear!!

No new posts 18-06-2023 07:11 Katblu42 is offline Send an Email to Katblu42 Search for Posts by Katblu42 Add Katblu42 to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Keep typing, gang! animepompom

We have 4 turned in and 5 to go!

No new posts 18-06-2023 16:33 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: