Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Merchandise, old & new » More from Academy Models! G1 - G4
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page More from Academy Models! G1 - G4
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
The Other Jason The Other Jason is a Male
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-08-2010

spacer
More from Academy Models! G1 - G4 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all,

Academy Model Company of Korea is at it again! They have announced additional model kits in their original Gatchaman series line. This time includes the G-1 through G-4. Each can be displayed in "normal" or "attack" mode.

Their promotional video can be seen here .

They are said to be coming this December, the same as their previously-announced God Phoenix kit. No more details were given, but they will also probably by "snap-tite" kits with parts molded in correct colors.

Again, when I hear about any companies in the US importing them, or of a good source to import from Korea or Japan, I'll be sure to post it.

The Other Jason
www.battleoftheplanets.info
www.battleoftheplanets.info/cnc

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by The Other Jason on 27-11-2020 at 09:03.
No new posts 27-11-2020 08:59 The Other Jason is offline Send an Email to The Other Jason Homepage of The Other Jason Search for Posts by The Other Jason Add The Other Jason to your Buddy List
Katblu42 Katblu42 is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-10-2016

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

These look pretty cool.

No new posts 27-11-2020 09:17 Katblu42 is offline Send an Email to Katblu42 Search for Posts by Katblu42 Add Katblu42 to your Buddy List
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi Katblu,

quote:
Originally posted by Katblu42
These look pretty cool.

I agree... I'm just bracing for the pricing information. It could be a costly December/January (depending on when/where they show up), since I think I'd like to try getting one of each.

The Other Jason

No new posts 27-11-2020 22:00 The Other Jason is offline Send an Email to The Other Jason Homepage of The Other Jason Search for Posts by The Other Jason Add The Other Jason to your Buddy List
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all,

I found a picture of the boxes for the G-1 - G-4 models. It looks like they're going to be sold together as a set of four.

The good thing is the price for the package appears to be a very reasonable ₩25,000 (approx. $22.63 USD). It looks like they're expected to be in stock in Korea in mid-December.

More soon, hopefully!

The Other Jason

No new posts 29-11-2020 02:00 The Other Jason is offline Send an Email to The Other Jason Homepage of The Other Jason Search for Posts by The Other Jason Add The Other Jason to your Buddy List
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

I found some more news and images of the upcoming Gatchaman model kits from Korea. Here are each of them in "normal" and "attack" modes. All are without decals.

The G-1:

The G-2:

The G-3:

The G-4 (with weapon options):

The lineup in Normal modes:

And Attack modes:

Unfortunately, I've seen pictures of the sprues from the kits and it looks like they are going to require some paint at least. I was hoping they would be fully painted like the God Phoenix.

I'm still looking for a business to point everyone to for purchase.

The Other Jason

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by The Other Jason on 07-12-2020 at 05:01.
No new posts 07-12-2020 04:59 The Other Jason is offline Send an Email to The Other Jason Homepage of The Other Jason Search for Posts by The Other Jason Add The Other Jason to your Buddy List
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

Here are some better pictures of the individual boxes for the G-1 through G-4 model kits, plus a picture of the back of the G-2's box. Below all of those is a picture from the back of the tray box that holds them all.

More soon!

The Other Jason

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by The Other Jason on 21-12-2020 at 00:03.
No new posts 21-12-2020 00:01 The Other Jason is offline Send an Email to The Other Jason Homepage of The Other Jason Search for Posts by The Other Jason Add The Other Jason to your Buddy List
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all,

I mentioned in the thread about the God Phoenix model about buying through the Korean Gmarket site, as it will probably have the lowest retail prices. The same will hold true for these sets.

I had read that the G-1 - G-4 model set release got delayed slightly until the middle of this month. I had hoped they would start showing up this week and they have!

At least one seller has them listed now at around $20.60 US, plus an estimated $23.00 US for shipping.

Compare that to a seller on eBay in the US asking $49.59 US, plus $19.90 US shipping.

Use the "독수리 오형제" search term and look for "International Shipping" for seller options.

Or, here is a direct link with the search term applied.

Here are a few more new images:

Good luck!

The Other Jason
www.battleoftheplanets.info.cnc

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by The Other Jason on 11-01-2021 at 08:38.
No new posts 11-01-2021 08:19 The Other Jason is offline Send an Email to The Other Jason Homepage of The Other Jason Search for Posts by The Other Jason Add The Other Jason to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: