Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Infini-T Force: The Movie US Blu-ray release
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Infini-T Force: The Movie US Blu-ray release
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
The Other Jason The Other Jason is a Male
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-08-2010

spacer
Infini-T Force: The Movie US Blu-ray release Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all,

The Infini-T Force movie Infini-T Force: The Movie - Farewell, Friend has recently been announced for release on Blu-ray in the US!

It can currently be pre-ordered at RightStuf

The full specifications for the disc have been released.

Release date: 1/5/2021
1 Blu-ray disc (1080p HD, 16X9 aspect ratio)
Running time: 90 minutes
Audio: English and Japanese (5.1 and 2.0 stereo)
English subtitles
Special features: Trailers, art galleries
Price: $24.98
UPC: 7-82009-24599-5
By: Viz Entertainment

The Other Jason
www.battleoftheplanets.info
www.battleoftheplanets.info/cnc

This post has been edited 6 time(s), it was last edited by The Other Jason on 20-11-2020 at 02:19.
No new posts 31-10-2020 22:40 The Other Jason is offline Send an Email to The Other Jason Homepage of The Other Jason Search for Posts by The Other Jason Add The Other Jason to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Uggh! Should I buy a copy and never ever, ever watch it?????

No new posts 01-11-2020 10:53 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Katblu42 Katblu42 is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-10-2016

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

KT, if you're like me and need a different region coded Bluray player than the one you have you'd buy it and not be able to watch it!

What I really need is for the Infini-T Force series to be released on DVD (instead of Bluray with region coding for the US). I bought the Bluray, but it won't play - The Gatchaman Bluray set has all the same region code markings, but those discs actually play!

I'll stick with my Malaysian DVD of the movie - at least I know it plays!

No new posts 01-11-2020 12:08 Katblu42 is offline Send an Email to Katblu42 Search for Posts by Katblu42 Add Katblu42 to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer

That's exactly it, Katblu!

I have the Gatchaman bluray collection, but they are still wrapped on a shelf in my bedroom, the assumption being that they won't work on my player. I'd be tempted to open them if I didn't have the DVD's {that I can watch), now you've said they work.

No new posts 02-11-2020 07:52 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

Just a quick update. The Infini-T Force: The Movie Blu-ray is available on pre-order for $19.99 at Best Buy. I haven't seen listing on Amazon yet, but I'm watching.

The Other Jason

No new posts 06-11-2020 06:05 The Other Jason is offline Send an Email to The Other Jason Homepage of The Other Jason Search for Posts by The Other Jason Add The Other Jason to your Buddy List
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer

Hi all!

The movie is now available for preorder on Amazon, also for $19.99. It can be found here.

James

No new posts 11-11-2020 08:13 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all,

I have updated my initial post to include all the disc's specifications (including extras), which were just announced by Viz.

The Other Jason

No new posts 20-11-2020 02:15 The Other Jason is offline Send an Email to The Other Jason Homepage of The Other Jason Search for Posts by The Other Jason Add The Other Jason to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: