Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Happy New Year
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Happy New Year
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
GrumpyGhostOwl GrumpyGhostOwl is a Female
Master Boardie

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-12-2016

spacer
Happy New Year Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Wishing you all a very happy and safe New Year for 2018.

[Humourous image that gatchamania.net refuses to display here. You'll just have to use your imagination, sorry.]

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by GrumpyGhostOwl on 31-12-2017 at 23:32.
No new posts 31-12-2017 23:30 GrumpyGhostOwl is offline Send an Email to GrumpyGhostOwl Search for Posts by GrumpyGhostOwl Add GrumpyGhostOwl to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Well the UK has officially entered 2018 so I would like to wish you all a happy, healthy and prosperous new year.

No new posts 01-01-2018 00:43 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Its new years day in NSW. Warm and sunny. I went to the movies and saw the latest Star Wars film. A few tears for Carrie Fisher at the end. My favourite childhood Princess from the age of 6yrs old will be missed.

Tomorrow its off to the pool since its hotting up on Sydney.
Welcome to 2018... Smile

No new posts 01-01-2018 03:58 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
adrianag adrianag is a Female
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-07-2015

spacer

Hola!

Thank you for the wishes and HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

As Malaysia is always hot, nothing new to report about the eternal summer we enjoy over here Wink

Condor

No new posts 01-01-2018 04:52 adrianag is offline Send an Email to adrianag Search for Posts by adrianag Add adrianag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Adrianag YIM Screenname: Adrianag MSN Screenname: Adrianag
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

Happy New Year everybody!!

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 01-01-2018 05:30 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer

Happy New Year from Switzerland! Here for a few days before going back to sunny Cyprus. Looking forward to all our discussions and posts in 2018!

No new posts 01-01-2018 10:42 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

Happy New year to you all! Unlike the rest of you, I'm shivering in below-freezing temps (3 degrees F, about -16C to you metric-heads). Enjoy what you've got.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ElectricWhite on 01-01-2018 at 15:03.
No new posts 01-01-2018 15:02 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

Happy New Year everyone! I went to FL to see family and was getting texts from the hubby saying we got about 2 feet of snow in 2 days! Was quite the change when I got home. Smile

No new posts 01-01-2018 20:40 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: