Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman » Condor Joe's history
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Condor Joe's history
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Condor Joe's history Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Just a question relating to Joe's parents. Cannon.

Did he actually find out who killed his parents?

I know in one Ep- I think its on the submarine he see's in a suppressed memory the Devilstar with the rose bomb. BUT did he actually ever find her, and work out the ones who ordered his parents death?

In case it came up in Gatch II and Fighter.

Fic research and google didn't answer it.

No new posts 27-07-2017 10:46 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

If I remember correctly, Joe never found out which individuals were involved. However, we find out that the mayor was involved, and it was his blunder that allowed Joe to survive; he finally committed suicide as the GodPhoenix was leaving BC Island.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ElectricWhite on 27-07-2017 at 20:38.
No new posts 27-07-2017 20:37 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Okay, so I make my own story from it and fill in gaps. Thanks EW. I like to try and keep cannon in mind.

Complex plotting gets harder when its two incarnations, like chemicals in a jar. Takes time to mix the two to get the right consistency.

No new posts 27-07-2017 23:12 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: