Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Hello everyone!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hello everyone!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Kitsu Kitsu is a Female
Exalted Member

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-05-2016

spacer
Hello everyone! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello all!
I'm kitsu and I'm new to the forum. Guess I should tell you a bit about myself... I'm an artist, mostly working in the style of manga/anime. I'm also a big fan of music.
My first introduction to Gatchaman was when I was 6 and saw the Americanized version, Battle of the Planets. I still love it, but the original is far better.
I'm pretty excited about joining this forum. I used to belong to a few Jrock forums that have now gone south. I really miss the fun I had and the friendships I developed, so I'm hoping I can make a lot of new friends here.
It's also been a long time since I belonged to those forums, so it may take me some time to get the hang of how to do all this stuff again. So any advice or tips on how to use all the features will be greatly appreciated!

No new posts 27-05-2016 14:31 Kitsu is offline Search for Posts by Kitsu Add Kitsu to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi Kitsu and welcome. we're always happy to see new people around here, and your introduction to the gatch community started much like many others around here.

You'll find we're a friendly bunch, and the only advice I could give you is to have fun and be yourself. oh, and don't be afraid to join in any threads that take your fancy.

Hope you enjoy your time here Smile

No new posts 27-05-2016 14:41 KT1972 is online Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
msannomalley msannomalley is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-05-2014

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi! Glad you could join us. welcome

No new posts 27-05-2016 15:02 msannomalley is offline Send an Email to msannomalley Homepage of msannomalley Search for Posts by msannomalley Add msannomalley to your Buddy List
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer

Hi Kitsu!

Welcome to the forum, I hope you have lots of fun here! welcome

No new posts 27-05-2016 17:26 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Hello Kitsu, just beware the small print Contract

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 27-05-2016 20:14 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

You made it! It's so good to see you here! Thanks for helping her, Cep!
Kit, be sure to take a look around... There Are tons of threads full of goodies here!😉

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 27-05-2016 20:46 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
RIgirl RIgirl is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-04-2010

spacer

Hi, Kitsu! Glad you could join us! What genre of music do you like? Do you play an instrument or are you (like me) just a good listener?

No new posts 27-05-2016 20:55 RIgirl is offline Send an Email to RIgirl Search for Posts by RIgirl Add RIgirl to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

Welcome! We're all a bit weird so it's not hard to fit in. Nobody1

No new posts 27-05-2016 22:45 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

Hellooooooooo Kitsu! I hope you wouldn't mind sharing your artistic talents with us when you're a little more comfortable. Poke

As far as using the features go...I found the "By guess and by golly" method works best overall -- just explore and, if you have any questions or (Heaven forbid!) problems, just let us know and we'll do everything possible to take care of it. (Just be warned -- many of the older posts have some funky-looking formatting issues because Cep had to switch servers. So, if you run into this, just remember there's nothing wrong at your end.)

I hope you have tons o'fun!

No new posts 28-05-2016 00:20 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Kritter Kritter is a Female
Forum Legend

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-05-2014

spacer

Welcome Kitsu. Glad to see more new folks in the group and what a great group it is.

No new posts 28-05-2016 02:41 Kritter is offline Send an Email to Kritter Search for Posts by Kritter Add Kritter to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Great to see you here, Kitsu! We always love to see more fanart. Have a look around and see what piques your interest!

No new posts 29-05-2016 03:23 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Kitsu Kitsu is a Female
Exalted Member

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Wow, thanks everyone! I feel very welcome and I"m sure I'm going to enjoy my time here! Banana

@RIgirl: I like most genres of music, the only ones I'm not keen on and like very little of is country and rap. But I like pretty much everything else of every decade! I also like Japanese rock and pop (that was the basis of the other forums I belonged to). And I do play an instrument! I used to play the flute, but I didn't go very far with it, I wasn't fond of it. I also play the piano, not the best, but I do play fairly well. Smile

No new posts 30-05-2016 23:43 Kitsu is offline Search for Posts by Kitsu Add Kitsu to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

Hi Kitsu! Welcome to the family!

No new posts 31-05-2016 01:41 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Redbird Redbird is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-08-2013

spacer

Hey Kitsu! Welcome to the craziness! Hope you enjoy poking around the forum!

No new posts 04-06-2016 22:38 Redbird is offline Search for Posts by Redbird Add Redbird to your Buddy List
Kitsu Kitsu is a Female
Exalted Member

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks Becky and RB!

No new posts 06-06-2016 12:43 Kitsu is offline Search for Posts by Kitsu Add Kitsu to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: