Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » What would you say to a free email box?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What would you say to a free email box?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
What would you say to a free email box? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I was just thinking what do you think to this idea?

Each Regular member (those above 25 posts or those vet accounts brought over from the old site that were not purged.) is legible for a free 10mb email account at gatchamania.net.

What do you reckon? Big Grin

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 10-05-2004 11:51 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Berg Katse Berg Katse is a Female
Pleather Goddess

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Legible? Meaning that it's easy to read? (You mean eligible, sweetie. Big Grin ) And free email boxes sound great--that means free Galactor spam! Now, instead of "How to Enlarge Your Penis" you'll receive "How to Change Your Gender" and "How to Build Cyborgs in Two Weeks from Common Household Materials!" Biglaugh1

Katse

No new posts 10-05-2004 12:02 Berg Katse is offline Send an Email to Berg Katse Homepage of Berg Katse Search for Posts by Berg Katse Add Berg Katse to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: Katse (d9yaa@unb.ca)
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

hehe what would I do without you Smooch2

No new posts 10-05-2004 12:03 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

*giggles at Katse*

How to snare a boy scout?
How to tell if your girlfriend is Galactor?

that may be other spam

No new posts 10-05-2004 13:52 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer

Dont tempt me....

No new posts 10-05-2004 15:08 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Spam

Grrr!

No new posts 10-05-2004 15:42 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Lolabella Lolabella is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-04-2004

spacer

More Spam:

Free Nude Photos of the Condor!

No new posts 10-05-2004 21:18 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer

Hmmm...isn't there a fic, complete with pictures (nonrevealing, of course...is that good or not? I can't decide), about that?

Gatch-related spam sounds GREAT! As does an awesome e-mail account.

No new posts 10-05-2004 23:47 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
lyon
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-12-2002

spacer

sexylyon_the_third_mistress_of_all_she_surveys@gatchamania.net

i like it. it has a nice ring.

No new posts 11-05-2004 01:03 lyon is offline Send an Email to lyon Homepage of lyon Search for Posts by lyon Add lyon to your Buddy List Add lyon to your Contact List YIM Screenname: tuxedo_lyon
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-04-2004

spacer

Sounds like a neat idea Cep!

No new posts 11-05-2004 01:26 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

*grin* ok then what I'll do tonight is set the site up to access the email area and then you will recieve a pm about the email accounts if you want one. Big Grin

No new posts 11-05-2004 08:37 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Do we choose our own eamil names or do we just use or usernames here for them?

No new posts 12-05-2004 15:48 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

I'll place a little form up in the announcements section that you can use to apply for an email account.

You can designate your own email address as long as it is not,

1. Used already

2. Is not related to staff addresses (like admin or staff@gatchamania.net)

3. Your a Regular member (those above 25 posts or those vet accounts brought over from the old site that were not purged.).

No new posts 12-05-2004 17:15 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer

Woohoo!

Hmm...Lyon's is going to take a long time to type. So long as I don't have to bow or anything additional like that, though, and I don't mind.

No new posts 13-05-2004 14:24 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
CondorRTB CondorRTB is a Male

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2002

spacer

i say a free email account would rock \m/

No new posts 14-05-2004 03:48 CondorRTB is offline Send an Email to CondorRTB Search for Posts by CondorRTB Add CondorRTB to your Buddy List Add CondorRTB to your Contact List AIM Screenname: ClutchRTB YIM Screenname: rbaileysth
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: