Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Community Service Announcement
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Community Service Announcement
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Drive

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-05-2004

spacer
Community Service Announcement Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Well, I would have made this in the Announcement Thread but it's been boarded up and nailed down. Big Grin

I'd like to announce to everyone that I am not drinking beer tonight, but I am having a cup of tea and mullerice - chocolate actually.

That's all.

Ahh..that felt good. Haven't made a community service announcement for ages!

No new posts 12-05-2004 19:24 Drive is offline Send an Email to Drive Search for Posts by Drive Add Drive to your Buddy List
Drive

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

ACK! Just realised I don't have a siggy! Egads! Must do something quick!

No new posts 12-05-2004 19:25 Drive is offline Send an Email to Drive Search for Posts by Drive Add Drive to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hmm must be important *nails to the important part of the board*

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 12-05-2004 21:28 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

*shakes head at Drive*

Good to have you back to your zany self. Look forward to seeing your Ken trampling the boards again.

No new posts 13-05-2004 06:30 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer

Hmm...good choice, I'd say...

*scribbles down in notebook*

Thanks for the announcement!

No new posts 13-05-2004 14:20 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
lyon
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-12-2002

spacer

lyon yawns, flashing fang, and is patently unimpressed.

No new posts 13-05-2004 14:28 lyon is offline Send an Email to lyon Homepage of lyon Search for Posts by lyon Add lyon to your Buddy List Add lyon to your Contact List YIM Screenname: tuxedo_lyon
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

*shoves lyon*

Shhhhh! This could lead me to an important scientific discovery! Or something...

No new posts 13-05-2004 14:31 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Drive

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Why don't I have a pet? I wanna pet!

*pouts and sulks*

No new posts 13-05-2004 15:22 Drive is offline Send an Email to Drive Search for Posts by Drive Add Drive to your Buddy List
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer

Sheeshh!

No new posts 13-05-2004 15:53 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Go up to "User CP," and...(dun dun dun) click on it. Do the same to "Edit Profile." Then scroll down, down, down, down, to the Optional Information. It's at the bottom of that section. There's quite a neat little list.

No new posts 13-05-2004 16:22 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

What will be interesting is to see what pet you choose Drive.

No new posts 14-05-2004 19:01 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

So do tell Drive how is the community service going?

No new posts 15-05-2004 15:15 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: