Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Lost posts
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lost posts
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer
Lost posts Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Due to the loss of posts by members I decided we should have some fun.

I have restocked Shiras bag with all the latest goodies and its more than three times the size now Cheers

The frisking room has been completely redecorated and now has two separately enclosed sections. The pleasure palace and the torture cave Clap

So everyone come and join in, in the new improved frisking room which has the following sign on to celebrate the return of our site. Cloud9

Oh and Imi I thought you might like to try out the new equipment first

No new posts 07-05-2004 12:29 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Eek

T...t-torture cave?!

*runs*

No new posts 07-05-2004 14:48 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

oo, was this then Kinky

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 07-05-2004 15:53 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Lolabella Lolabella is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-04-2004

spacer

*blocks doorway from a terrified Elvin and ushers back in*

Firebird - you are a dear for thinking about the well being for the rest of us.

l luv what you have done with the place! Any plans for a roman spa? Anyone checking ID's at the door?

* looks in Shira's bag*

Oh my! Where did you get THAT??

*sits and waits for the other to arrive*

No new posts 08-05-2004 06:20 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

Lola,

no one checking Id's merely because after a thorough frisking we know who should and should not join us and lets just say those that should not be here well theres a nice secret room for them to be converted to the cause.

There is some room if you want a roman spa so consider it done.

The new goodies in the bag are from every available secret stash that Imi never knew about. I have my contacts Wink

Elvin,

why so afraid? If you prefer the pleasure palace we can accomodate you. *leads Elvin to the pleasure palace for some frisking*

No new posts 08-05-2004 14:33 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

There better be a jacuzzi for those of us who enjoy innocent bubbly pleasures, or simply wish to hide the fact that we had spicy food last night.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 08-05-2004 18:46 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

*giggles at Meridian*

Ok One Jacuzzi and Roman spa added.

No new posts 09-05-2004 14:16 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: