Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[The Latest News] »Announcements! » Gatchamania Upload Complete!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gatchamania Upload Complete!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Berg Katse Berg Katse is a Female
Pleather Goddess

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2001

spacer
Big Grin Gatchamania Upload Complete! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have completed uploading all the Gatchamania files I have on my computer.

Total amount of information: 1.57gigs!!!

Believe it or not, I have more stuff still to transfer digitally, and I have a few CDs worth of stuff, that I'm still looking for. Basically, if you need it, ask for it, I have it!

You get everything I have--tons of music files, some avis, tons of screen caps, scans from books, Gatch merchandise, ideas for layouts for the site, my own rambling ideas, everything. I'm sure you'll have a ball going through it.

Now that it's up where everyone can play with it, I'm more than willing to start building the actual site. Why I didn't think of sharing everything with everyone ages ago, I don't know.

Putting all this up in form of a wiki may be the easiest way to organize it. I'm a huge fan of the http://www.uesp.net Wiki--it seems like it would work well here as well. Of course, setting up that part would be up to Cep. But if everyone wants to start sorting, organizing and writing, we can have the best Gatch site online! We already have the best community--with this material, let's take it to the next level!

What do you all think?

Katse

No new posts 17-05-2007 22:05 Berg Katse is offline Send an Email to Berg Katse Homepage of Berg Katse Search for Posts by Berg Katse Add Berg Katse to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: Katse (d9yaa@unb.ca)
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

sounds like a possible winner... I'm still a newbie when it comes to web pages etc... but I would be curious enough to try to help.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 18-05-2007 00:37 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I'd also be willing to help - that's a huge amount of resources to work with.

How do we get to it to download it?

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 18-05-2007 06:53 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

I will be rooting through it at some point but for the moment it will not be available. Ugly

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 18-05-2007 11:38 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Pleather Goddess

0 fics uploaded

spacer

At least now you can blame Cep for it not being available. Wink

If anyone had MSN Messenger, I'd try to send it directly to them, but it may take 12 hours or more, depending on your connection. I was lucky--it only took 7 hours to upload it.

Root through it all you like, Cep--if you find anything naughty, please let me know. Wink I think there are some naked pics of Jun in there.

Katse

No new posts 18-05-2007 14:56 Berg Katse is offline Send an Email to Berg Katse Homepage of Berg Katse Search for Posts by Berg Katse Add Berg Katse to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: Katse (d9yaa@unb.ca)
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Smoochies ok cokey baby

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 18-05-2007 15:15 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Pleather Goddess

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Any idea what we're going to do with it all, Cep? I'm so excited! (I have to be--spring seems to have missed us, as it SNOWED last night. I need something to keep my spirits up. Tongue)

Katse

No new posts 18-05-2007 15:32 Berg Katse is offline Send an Email to Berg Katse Homepage of Berg Katse Search for Posts by Berg Katse Add Berg Katse to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: Katse (d9yaa@unb.ca)
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

Wow! That's a lot of uploading!

As for wikis, yes!!!!! Absolutely awesome way to build a site.

I'm a huge fan of the pmwiki engine, www.pmwiki.org.

That UESP site uses the mediawiki engine, but I don't know a thing about it, so won't offer help. Although it does look stronger for automated account creation.

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 18-05-2007 16:12 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Lolabella Lolabella is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-04-2004

spacer

Thank you Katse for your amazing effort in this!! It's sounds like quite the collection and I'm looking forward to diving in!!!

No new posts 18-05-2007 18:34 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
Pleather Goddess

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I was just going through my harddrive looking for some music I'd uploaded (and promptly lost) in 2004, and I've found 3 full Gatchaman F eps, as well as the Japanese DVD covers of the Gatchaman release and pics of the special Ken and Jun clothing a fashion designer did a couple years ago. If no one finds these items in the upload, I'll put these in a special folder and upload them later. My computer is full of Easter eggs!

Katse

No new posts 22-05-2007 03:26 Berg Katse is offline Send an Email to Berg Katse Homepage of Berg Katse Search for Posts by Berg Katse Add Berg Katse to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: Katse (d9yaa@unb.ca)
zoessister zoessister is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

spacer
Gatchamania Upload Complete! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Not To sound stupid o,but where is located on the site or is it located somewhere else. I couldn't figure that out.

No new posts 22-05-2007 05:41 zoessister is offline Send an Email to zoessister Search for Posts by zoessister Add zoessister to your Buddy List
Pleather Goddess

0 fics uploaded

spacer

We're all waiting for Cep to make it available. So I give everyone permission to bug him. Big Grin

Katse.

No new posts 22-05-2007 14:16 Berg Katse is offline Send an Email to Berg Katse Homepage of Berg Katse Search for Posts by Berg Katse Add Berg Katse to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: Katse (d9yaa@unb.ca)
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Berg Katse
I was just going through my harddrive looking for some music I'd uploaded (and promptly lost) in 2004, and I've found 3 full Gatchaman F eps, as well as the Japanese DVD covers of the Gatchaman release and pics of the special Ken and Jun clothing a fashion designer did a couple years ago. If no one finds these items in the upload, I'll put these in a special folder and upload them later. My computer is full of Easter eggs!

Katse

Did you said something about Gatch F episodes? Eyecrazy Which are? Could you post them somewhere? Or making some AMV's and post them on youtube? Or at least some screenshots.... Please.... Bowdown 2

No new posts 01-06-2007 13:37 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Pleather Goddess

0 fics uploaded

spacer

You can bug Cep to make the eps available somewhere if you want. Smile

Do you have an MSN Messenger account? If you do, tell me your email addy so I can find you, and we'll schedule a time to be online together, and I'll send the three of them to you. I don't want to put them on YouTube, as they are copyrighted.

Katse

No new posts 17-06-2007 15:49 Berg Katse is offline Send an Email to Berg Katse Homepage of Berg Katse Search for Posts by Berg Katse Add Berg Katse to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: Katse (d9yaa@unb.ca)
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Oh wonderful and great Berg Katse..... could you also put me on that list for msn???? I would so appreciate it!

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 19-06-2007 14:09 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Pleather Goddess

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Just PM me your email so I can add you to my contact list, and we'll try to meet up online.

Katse

No new posts 19-06-2007 14:38 Berg Katse is offline Send an Email to Berg Katse Homepage of Berg Katse Search for Posts by Berg Katse Add Berg Katse to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: Katse (d9yaa@unb.ca)
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

Oh Cep, any progress on making this downloadable yet?
Poke

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 28-10-2007 14:12 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

I had been thinking about this the other day too Meridian.
Cep
Put a second Query from me too Cep

No new posts 28-10-2007 14:22 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

I am interested in this also Smile

No new posts 28-10-2007 17:37 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

There are sites like Veoh and Rapidshare, but it will take ages to upload everything Katze has on her HDdisk. And another ages for us to download it! It took 17 hours to upload 100 mb on Cable connexion, so I gave up!

No new posts 28-10-2007 17:58 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: