Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[The Latest News] »Announcements! » Gatchamania Upload Complete!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gatchamania Upload Complete!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I am looking through it at the mo, its an awful lot of stuff.

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 29-10-2007 08:54 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

If someone else will deal with the domain and the hosting, I can set up the wiki. I'd need FTP access. Contact me before actually buying the account, just to make sure it's got what I'd need.

(Fast list: FTP access, PHP language, room to hold the stuff plus 25% overhead for safety)

Main features as in www.pmwiki.org, but we can totally customize the skin; there are many samples on that site, both of skins and working sites. (Warning: I like them clean.)

I can talk you through using FTP to upload lots at once. It would be best if the file names made sense; that way we don't have to type in a title for each and every one. The wiki would then just list the files in each directory. One directory per version, or per, ...)

I don't know how to stick in windows for movies, or to make music play automatically; those features bug me, so I refuse to learn. They'd have to click on the file name and rely on their own computer to do the rest.

Also, passwords would have to be set up manually. Not usually a problem for few posters and many readers; the readers would share a password. (Yeah, not the safest; be careful what you share that way.)

Cheers!

- Viktor E. Frankl

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by CricketBeautiful on 29-10-2007 at 17:44.
No new posts 29-10-2007 17:41 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: