Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » St Georges Day
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page St Georges Day
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer
St Georges Day Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

To all fellow brits out there

Happy St Georges Day! British

Crusader Wizard (sorry only dragon I could find in the smilies)

Hey Imi! another excuse for you to Party3 until you get Drunk

Have fun all!

No new posts 23-04-2004 07:29 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Many thanks! Beer

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 23-04-2004 09:32 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Mo wonder these pages take so long to fricken download...

No new posts 23-04-2004 19:18 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

Apparently St George is also patron saint of

Aragon, agricultural workers, archers, armourers, Beirut, Lebanon, Boy Scouts, butchers, Canada, Cappadocia, Catalonia, cavalry, chivalry, Constantinople, Crusaders, England, equestrians, farmers, Ferrara Italy, field hands, field workers, Genoa Italy, Georgia, Germany, Gozo, Greece, herpes, horsemen, horses, husbandmen, Istanbul, knights, lepers, leprosy, Lithuania, Malta, Moscow, Order of the Garter, Palestine, Palestinian Christians, plague, Portugal, riders, saddle makers, saddlers, skin diseases, skin rashes, soldiers, syphilis, Teutonic Knights, Venice.

What a busy saint.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 23-04-2004 20:09 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

He must have upset a few people patron saint of Leprosy, skin diseases, Syphillis, Herpes and the Plague!!

Poor guy. Makes you wonder what else he got up to beisdes slaying dragons

No new posts 24-04-2004 08:04 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer

Well...syphillis and herpes can only come from one thing, really. Leprosy? Maybe he irritate God, what with catching syphillis and herpes and what not, so God punished him with skin diseases as he was apt to do in the Old Testament? Hmmm...lots of debate for *that* Catholic saint. Big Grin

No new posts 26-04-2004 02:28 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

He is the patron saint of lepers not lepresy Big Grin or at least that is what I have in this book on saints.

He was the saint to represent those affected by these diseases, he wasn't given them as gifts Rofl

No new posts 26-04-2004 09:13 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh. Heh.

Erm....Firebird tricked me! Wink

No new posts 26-04-2004 13:07 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

have to admit though it was fun to speculate Wink

No new posts 28-04-2004 06:52 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer

Even more fun to read all this!!..

Big Grin Rasta Big Grin Rasta

No new posts 28-04-2004 15:17 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Yeah, mention STDs and look where our minds go. Heck, mention *anything* and our imaginations will probably land us in the gutter pretty quick. Big Grin

No new posts 28-04-2004 16:05 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

end up in the gutter Elvin?

Mine never left!!!! Winknudge

No new posts 29-04-2004 06:39 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Your all naughty Spank

No new posts 29-04-2004 10:56 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

Gutter?

Get your minds out of the gutter and back in the sewars where they belong!

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 29-04-2004 14:18 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

awww ok Cricket back to the sewers we go Wink

No new posts 29-04-2004 14:36 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Shucks, caught again. *trudges back into the sewers, humming the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles theme*

No new posts 29-04-2004 15:39 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

*picks self up from falling off chair in a fit of laughter*

ROTFL

I swear you guys crack me up..!

COWAUBUNGA!!

LOLOLOL!!

Lol2Lol2Lol2Lol2Lol2Lol2Lol2

No new posts 30-04-2004 09:00 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

Can we come out to play a little with the newbies sometimes though?

No new posts 30-04-2004 14:50 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Only if we can push them into the sewers and gutters with us.

EVIL GRIN...
EvillaughEvillaughEvillaugh

No new posts 30-04-2004 15:02 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

*looks around at the unsuspecting newbies, grabbing one down to the sewers*

Lots of fun this

No new posts 30-04-2004 15:20 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: