Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Video/PC Games, Models & Toys » Battle of the Planets Mobile Phone game
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Battle of the Planets Mobile Phone game
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Big Grin Battle of the Planets Mobile Phone game Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi All,

I usually search the net looking for freebie games and came across Battle of the Planets!!

Yes that's right a mobile phone game!

Its Java based so should work on most Java compatible phones.

Its basically a horizontal shooter game but its quite good fun.

I have not been able to find a licence for the game itself and as it was on a freeware site, I am assuming it was intended to be freeware.

If anyone would like to get a hold of the game for their mobile device. PM me Inverted1

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 09-05-2007 08:47 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Is there no way of converting it into a flash pc game and sneaking it into our arcade?

OK

No new posts 09-05-2007 13:00 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Nope fraid not m'dear, this is a compiled version (most always a program is compiled before release) so I do not have the source code to convert.

Bounce2

No new posts 09-05-2007 13:51 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

darn it..

You would think in this day and age where kids can hack into Guitar Hero II and play Metallica songs, there could be some way of stealing source code to convert ... Samurai1

No new posts 09-05-2007 14:44 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Lolabella Lolabella is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-04-2004

spacer

Isn't thieving what pirates do best??? Come on Ceppers...you have reputation to live up to!

Bounce2

No new posts 09-05-2007 15:17 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Hehehe I would not know where to start I am afraid my lovely ladies, I'm good but not that good outofshape

No new posts 09-05-2007 22:39 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

oooh but your are goooooood baby...... Sneeky

(couldnt help that *cheeky grinsmirk*)

cough....cough...ah yes where were we?..Ah! how bout if YOU were to come up with something similar then? how coool would it be to play a gatch arcade game ?! huh? huh? huh? Pimp3

No new posts 10-05-2007 13:00 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

I would love too but unfortunately I have far too many things on my over increasing to do list to write a game at the moment my sweet Imers.

But maybe someday, someday Hourglass

No new posts 10-05-2007 13:10 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Darn, I forgot we all have lives eh?

For some reason I keep thinking that you only exist in here... and that you really are a pirate.

bump2

No new posts 10-05-2007 13:25 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Lolabella Lolabella is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-04-2004

spacer

Wait!!! What?

You mean...he really isn't a pirate?!

No new posts 10-05-2007 13:41 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

Splutters everywhere. God darn it, I think we should sue Cep for pretending that he exists om cyberspace and ain't a real pirate.

No new posts 10-05-2007 13:46 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

curls up on the floor holding head rocking back and forth

Say it isnt so...say it isnt so...say it isnt...

No new posts 10-05-2007 13:50 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Ahem Napoleon

A pirate has a busy schedule too you know it isn't all sword fights Swordfight and sailing Sailor , all those phone calls at home phonecall or abroad mobilephone, all the paperwork morerubbish, the sleepless nights Morning1, serenading maidens serenade and trying to make sure polly doesn't keep attacking people Catchchicken

Its enough to make you want to take a breather now and again Sleep3

No new posts 10-05-2007 14:38 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

Yes,... and that breather is why you come online.

Now get cracking!

(And, BTW, what happened to that 4-weeks-of-posts search that was on the front page for a few days. Although, I guess the RSS feed will work as well.)

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 10-05-2007 16:45 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Change that last post. Your RSS announce says only the last 15 active topics.

Cep, I thought we had it all worked out. When I get back from holidays, assuming we get to go anywhere, I expect to click on the extended active thread list and see them all nicely laid out, not have to click on umpteen individual boards and check the last date on each, then click to show threads and check the dates on those.

Sigh, can't find good help anywhere.

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 10-05-2007 16:52 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

"View new posts" at the top of the forums shows all the posts since last time you were online. It's been useful for me to catch up with after getting back from a couple of week's holiday.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 10-05-2007 16:58 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I know I tried that... think it only works if I can do it all at once. But I'll definitely try it again.

Thanks!

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 10-05-2007 17:20 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

An RSS feed can only have 15 items.

I may have inadvertantly used the wrong template when adding the rss icon, hence the missing 4 week search hehe Eek7 , its there now Oops

No new posts 10-05-2007 22:19 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

banana4 Chicken

No new posts 10-05-2007 23:04 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Drunk

No new posts 11-05-2007 14:43 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: