Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[The Latest News] »Announcements! » Forums up and a new option for you to play with.
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Forums up and a new option for you to play with.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Forums up and a new option for you to play with. Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,

Just thought I would correct a problem with the database for the site and at the same time add in a new cool little feature where you can choose you gatch clan!

Go to your profile and edit options and you will see the option to select a character.

You will now have you clan under your declaration beneath your avatar when you post Elfwink1

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 01-05-2007 16:43 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

:giggle:

Can you guess who I picked?

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 01-05-2007 16:49 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Heh

7zark7

Heh

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 01-05-2007 17:31 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I like that! I chose Condor colors, but Swan family... Wink

No new posts 01-05-2007 17:43 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Lolabella Lolabella is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-04-2004

spacer

Yeah....the forums are back up!! I was going through withdrawal!!!!

No new posts 01-05-2007 17:43 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

HHHHHhhhhmmmmmmm, I wonder which Imi might choose?

No new posts 01-05-2007 18:07 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Lolabella Lolabella is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-04-2004

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant
HHHHHhhhhmmmmmmm, I wonder which Imi might choose?

Zark of course!!

*ducks*

No new posts 01-05-2007 18:10 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Uhmmmm! Cep?

help2

How come my owl comes up as a quwstion mark?

Did I do something wrong?

Actually, I can not decide if I am an Owl or an Eagle so I might just go to Eagle.

No new posts 01-05-2007 22:46 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Sorted it out Smile I had the wrong name for the image thats all, I have changed it now so you can see owl Wink1

No new posts 01-05-2007 22:49 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Nope!

I am still seeing a ?

Or, will it work in this post?

No new posts 01-05-2007 22:52 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Try closing and reopening your browser if it still doenst appear clear you internet temporary files and reload the page, its definately showing now joecool

No new posts 01-05-2007 22:55 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Will try.

Whispers to friend *does he mean clear my cache?*

No new posts 01-05-2007 23:00 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Yep Nobody2

No new posts 01-05-2007 23:02 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Did both and it worked.

Thank you!

No new posts 01-05-2007 23:04 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Now should I stay an Owl or become an eagle??

Decisions, Decisions.

No new posts 01-05-2007 23:06 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

Eagle Owl! Be both!

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 02-05-2007 09:39 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

There *is* such a thing as an Eagle Owl. We saw one at Disney's Animal Kingdom (of all places). Here's a picture.

No new posts 02-05-2007 13:55 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I like to think I personally have an Owl personality
calm, laid back, relaxed - most of the time.

But I love what I think of as an Eagle personality - he has his finger on everything. Seems to know what someone or something is going to do before they do it. An Eagle knows how to control the Condor and get the best out of him. An Eagle can even get angry like a Condor, and use that anger.

No new posts 02-05-2007 14:09 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
There *is* such a thing as an Eagle Owl. We saw one at Disney's Animal Kingdom (of all places). Here's a picture.

With those red eyes, it could be a Galactor/Spectre mech.

No new posts 02-05-2007 17:14 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
I like to think I personally have an Owl personality
calm, laid back, relaxed - most of the time.

You forgot the fondess of chocolate as well.

No new posts 02-05-2007 17:15 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: