Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[The Latest News] »Announcements! » 189 new additions!!!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 189 new additions!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Are you sure won't sign? Demonic2

You get a free alarm clock with every purchase cookooclock

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 19-04-2007 15:56 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Are you sure we didnt agree to a "try before you buy" contract?

Actually come to think of it, werent you gifting the uberdestructo3000 to the ISO as a tax deduction from the millions you are making on the side selling the rubber Room romp videos?

or as a belated Xmas gift for moi?

Noel Big Grin

No new posts 19-04-2007 16:08 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Just Great Cep Tongue

I have just arrived. I am just starting to look around the site and at the smilies you have and what do you do? Doh

You give me more to look though and figure out. Grrr2
I am never going to get out of here. Or is that your plan?

No new posts 19-04-2007 22:43 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

I think his plan, to trap us in the Rubber Room with all these smileys, so he can take pictures and videos of us and sell them on Ebay.

No new posts 19-04-2007 23:42 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

MWAHA! Laugh

Plan? No there is no plan *whistles* smirkgrin

Ahem.

I emphatically deny any knowledge of the ISO tax evasion scandal...Nono1

My lawyer... Bob Nerd will speak on my behalf of my actions with Rubber Room Productions Incorporated and their affiliation with the ISO "we're really nice people when you get to know us" conglomerate.

No new posts 20-04-2007 08:50 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Okay, I see a Usa smilie

and a British both showed up together on the display

and I found a British and a German smilie

and even another America one

But where is the Canada or the Ozie smilie???
Or even France, Spanish or Italian?

cracks whip Get a move on Cep. cracks whip

Uhhh!!! Joking Can I do that! Me being so new (and innocent)?
Angel3

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 20-04-2007 at 22:04.
No new posts 20-04-2007 21:54 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

OOOOOooooo, Just saw this one. I like, I like. biker

No new posts 20-04-2007 22:13 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Why I autta! Breakcomp

Hehe course you can Elfgrin1 I will try and locate some.

No new posts 20-04-2007 23:08 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

in the meanwhile have you thought of adding more games in arcade?

My kids went absolutely nuts when they caught me playing extreme snake a couple of days ago ( I WILL beat Merry's score one day!)

There went my time when they usurped the computer and started playing kartracing star wars and extreme breakout not to mention pong ( and wanted how on earth ANYONe could have achieved a score of over 1000 on PONG!!!

yes they had a great time , (using up all of MY gatch time mind you on arcade! )

So this request comes from my kids--- what about those penguin arcade miniclip games ? any chance of them making it on arcade in here?

No new posts 22-04-2007 18:08 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

I have seen them but I don't know if they follow the correct spec for the flash games we use here. Will certainly have a look around though.

No new posts 23-04-2007 08:28 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Coolness!

Headbanger2

No new posts 23-04-2007 15:52 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Double Headbanger2 and bit Mosh as well.

No new posts 23-04-2007 18:57 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

harley I'm on my way to the arcade.... breakdance Crying2 falling off the harley I was riding...

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 24-04-2007 14:07 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

You were break dancing n a Harley? N wonder you fell off. I usually keep my hands on the handlebars so I don't fall off.

No new posts 24-04-2007 17:43 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

No Metalliant, the break dancing happened after I hit the pavement.... Now my body is in total need of repair. Maybe I can get the real Condor to help me out!

No new posts 25-04-2007 12:50 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I hope the Harley was alright. Shame if it became scrap metal.

No new posts 25-04-2007 17:49 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks for the concern there Metalliant*** GG picks up what used to be the seat and tries to toss it at Metalliant*****

No new posts 26-04-2007 14:03 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

ROTFL..you guys are absolutely hilarious!! you are sooo cracking me up!!

Rofl

No new posts 26-04-2007 14:56 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

"I new that Gatchgirl will be alright and if you are cracking up Imi, then herer's something to fill in the cracks." Passes Imi Expanding Foam and tosses seat back to Gatchgirl.

No new posts 27-04-2007 11:55 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: