Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Tetris High Score
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Tetris High Score
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer
Tetris High Score Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

If you haven't gone to the Arcade yet, I suggest that you do. Look at the Tetris high score. Tajiri has over 69,000! How'd you do it Tajiri?
Bowdown Bowdown Bowdown Bowdown

No new posts 21-04-2004 11:29 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ye Gads!! Eek2

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 21-04-2004 11:32 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yeah. I don't think I can beat that without severely lowering scores of another matter. Tajiri is the Tetris Master!

No new posts 21-04-2004 11:43 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

But Mei has beaten it! Mei is the Tetris Queen! Queen

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 23-04-2004 06:05 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
mei

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-03-2003

spacer

That's probably the best I can do for now, though I could do a lot better years ago. I am quite sure that some of you will beat me any time soon. Big Grin

Mei

No new posts 23-04-2004 08:38 mei is offline Send an Email to mei Search for Posts by mei Add mei to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Well I think that deserves a group frisking of Mei 3some

No new posts 23-04-2004 09:42 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
mei

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-03-2003

spacer

Group frisking? Isn't that a privilege reserved only for the newbies? Confused Well...I suppose I'd like to figure out who are those frisking officers on duty and I miss the excitement, anyway. Big Grin

Mei

No new posts 23-04-2004 12:28 mei is offline Send an Email to mei Search for Posts by mei Add mei to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Ah I'm a pirate so basically its "Stand and be frisked" Wink

Random frisking for fun!

No new posts 23-04-2004 15:11 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer

Yup, you never know what you will find on a tengu....

No new posts 23-04-2004 19:20 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Frankly, I'd be too scared of what I'd find on a Tengu. Tongue

No new posts 26-04-2004 02:25 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Tajiri Tajiri is a Male

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-07-2001

spacer

Looks like I'm going to have to do some work to regain my crown.

No new posts 02-05-2004 03:05 Tajiri is offline Send an Email to Tajiri Search for Posts by Tajiri Add Tajiri to your Buddy List
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Well, you're *way* ahead of me. I can't seem to get over 27,000. *sigh* 89,000 is just a little out of reach, as far as goals go right now. ^_^

No new posts 02-05-2004 21:22 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Tajiri Tajiri is a Male

0 fics uploaded

spacer

OOOHHHHHHH YYYYEEEESSSSSSS!!!! I retook my spot at the top. I'm going to eat a chipwich in celebration.

No new posts 03-05-2004 01:45 Tajiri is offline Send an Email to Tajiri Search for Posts by Tajiri Add Tajiri to your Buddy List
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Um...look again...Swan Jun passed you up.

SJ, how in the world did you get that high?

No new posts 03-05-2004 02:09 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
SJ SJ is a Female

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 30-04-2004

spacer

*The dark horse gallops on by - SJ sits...naked bar her glorious blonde locks covering her naughty bits*

Oh the Tetris QUEEN reigns again....and lookee at my pretty crown!!

No new posts 03-05-2004 02:09 SJ is offline Send an Email to SJ Search for Posts by SJ Add SJ to your Buddy List
SJ SJ is a Female

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 30-04-2004

spacer

How did I get there?? With plenty of cursing and swearing at the screen.

I believe the poota has been promised many deaths

No new posts 03-05-2004 02:11 SJ is offline Send an Email to SJ Search for Posts by SJ Add SJ to your Buddy List
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

SJ's the Queen! Queen

Hail to the Queen!

*bows*

No new posts 03-05-2004 02:24 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Tajiri Tajiri is a Male

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Looks like I got my work cut out for me.

No new posts 03-05-2004 03:32 Tajiri is offline Send an Email to Tajiri Search for Posts by Tajiri Add Tajiri to your Buddy List
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Get to work! Kinky Big Grin

No new posts 03-05-2004 03:34 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

*watches a naked blonde woman go by on a horse* Eek7

Film it eleven!

No new posts 03-05-2004 09:29 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: