Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Chat » Ironman 007 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ironman 007 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer
Ironman 007 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Looks rather like Gatch.... especially that bit where the bad person talks to the evil leader, ala Katse and Sosal X.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FImDHZIHTlM

Apparently this is from 1976 so it must be heavily influenced by Gatch.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by meridianday on 06-04-2007 at 17:10.
No new posts 06-04-2007 17:10 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

It looks also like a bit like Power Ranger whith the humanoid machine which the good guys have, but yeah I agree Meridian, it must be heavily influenced by Gatch.

No new posts 07-04-2007 06:58 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

It looks like one to CHEESE ME OFF!!!

I mean WTF??!!! a WannabeJun suddenly got promoted to freaken No. 2?! Cussing

oh and gee thanks Merry, as if those mecha ripoffs and pathetic excuse of a transmute werent enough , coupled with some fat clones of Anderson, I also had the ignomy of seeing to the right of youtube screen ,damn OAV '94 Joe advertising his clip... Mrt

that freaking UBERDESTRUCTO 3000 better be on its way here pretty damn fast...

Guns1 Guns1 Guns1

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by imaqtz on 13-04-2007 at 17:40.
No new posts 13-04-2007 17:37 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Heehee...That wannabe Jun is a "Swannabe"... Winknudge

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 14-04-2007 01:57 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I just cant "Condorn " such cheesy jokes Springie.! "Owl" have to bear it however while "eaglely" awaiting a better comeback.

So "Swannabe" Springie? A cheesier joke or better comeback?

*eyewagglegrin*
Smilievsgrin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by imaqtz on 19-04-2007 at 14:07.
No new posts 19-04-2007 14:07 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Lolabella Lolabella is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-04-2004

spacer

Oh gawd...

Those are tough to 'swallow'....

*groan*

No new posts 19-04-2007 14:45 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Too much for you to "berg" eh? Want me to "phoenix" it?

Rasta

No new posts 19-04-2007 15:06 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

No one else is chiming in?

Whats the matter? "Katse" got your tongue??

Tongue1 Tongue1 Tongue1

No new posts 19-04-2007 16:42 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

"Ryo" you quit while youre ahead eh? "Shuriken" take any more of this can we??

Rabbit

No new posts 19-04-2007 16:50 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Heehee..."Swannabe" is all I got...I was just "winging" it...chick

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 19-04-2007 19:09 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Groan

I am outa here. Can't compete with all those puns.

No new posts 19-04-2007 20:38 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Sleep1

No new posts 19-04-2007 23:33 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Ha! I win!! I win!! I am master of the bad puns!! Woo!

she aims , sores and wins!!

Ha! This win sure boosts my Egobossler!

No new posts 22-04-2007 15:59 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

What, when, where, who?

No new posts 23-04-2007 04:34 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

I hereby present Imi with the "Golden Bird Helmet Award" for best bird puns...just don't let it get to your "head"...

kneelsuckers

Do you have a speech prepared?

No new posts 23-04-2007 09:55 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by imaqtz
Ha! I win!! I win!! I am master of the bad puns!! Woo!

she aims , sores and wins!!

Ha! This win sure boosts my Egobossler!

Looks like you acted on 'Impulse'! We are not done yet. I can keep doing until next 'Jun'!!!

(oh man...that was tooo easy!!) Rolleyes

No new posts 23-04-2007 14:21 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

"Sosai" see. Indeed. *smirk*

I dare you to make a "birdgo" of it till then..

heh2

(I win! *bigger smirk*)

No new posts 23-04-2007 15:59 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Sofa Popcorn2

No new posts 23-04-2007 18:59 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Move over Metaliant!

Can I join you with my Popcorn1 and chocolate
I'll even bring the Coffee
Or perhaps you would prefer Beer ?!

Go Lola cheeleader3
Go Imi cheerleader2
Go Cheerleader ..... Anyone else?

No new posts 23-04-2007 22:00 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Bounce2

No new posts 23-04-2007 22:36 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
[1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (4): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: