Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »RPG Battle Reports » Boo yah! - Elvin Ruler vs. Cep (Cepeleon)
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Boo yah! - Elvin Ruler vs. Cep (Cepeleon)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Cepeleon used his Broadsword, but Elvin Ruler dodged! Cepeleon's limit grows by 12.
Cepeleon taunts:
Mwuhaha lets see if this works or crashes out badly in some zany miscoding error! Have at thee!

No new posts 19-04-2004 22:16 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Cepeleon used his Rod, but Elvin Ruler dodged! Cepeleon's limit grows by 13.
Cepeleon jabs:
Batter up!

No new posts 19-04-2004 22:16 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer

quote:
Elvin Ruler used his Broadsword, but failed to do any damage to Cepeleon. Cepeleon begins to taunt Elvin Ruler! Elvin Ruler's limit grows by 11.
Elvin Ruler blasts:
We seem to be very good at missing. Shall try the charge and scream method.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

No new posts 19-04-2004 22:16 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

quote:
Cepeleon tried to use his fists. However, Elvin Ruler's armor deflected the blow and Cepeleon was injured. Cepeleon lost 15 HP.
Cepeleon shouts:
Trusty rock.....

Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Elvin Ruler used his Broadsword, but failed to do any damage to Cepeleon. Cepeleon begins to taunt Elvin Ruler! Elvin Ruler's limit grows by 11.
Elvin Ruler taunts:
Buwahahaha! Ahem. Shall not try the same, since you wear the same armor.

No new posts 19-04-2004 22:16 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Elvin Ruler used his Broadsword, but failed to do any damage to Cepeleon. Cepeleon begins to taunt Elvin Ruler! Elvin Ruler's limit grows by 10.
Elvin Ruler jabs:
Cha-Arge!

Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Elvin Ruler used his Broadsword, but failed to do any damage to Cepeleon. Cepeleon begins to taunt Elvin Ruler! Elvin Ruler's limit grows by 8.
Elvin Ruler taunts:
So are we just going to swing at each other for the rest of eternity? Ok. What\'s the little checkbox for \"Let your opponent know that you are mad!\" do?

Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Uh-oh, looks like someone is powering up! Elvin Ruler used his Broadsword, but failed to do any damage to Cepeleon. Cepeleon begins to taunt Elvin Ruler! Elvin Ruler's limit grows by 0.
Elvin Ruler taunts:
Apparently I am mad! Grrr! Snarl! Roar! Etc.

Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Elvin Ruler taunts:
Hmm...that sounds dangerous. Well let\'s see if I can actually *hurt* you, since being mad didn\'t accomplish anythin. *sigh* Blind rage rarely does.

Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Elvin Ruler tried to use his fists. Luck was with him, and he dealt Cepeleon 15 points of damage.
Elvin Ruler blasts:
Hmmm...ok...Hi-yah!

Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Elvin Ruler blasts:
Did it work? Or am I just good at dodging? Let\'s try it on you. *evil grin*

Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
In hopes that he could spare himself from damage, Elvin Ruler put up his Iron Bracers which will deflect 20 damage during the next turn...
Elvin Ruler jabs:
Ack! Well, I\'ll defend too. Btw, it says I don\'t have a potion, but I do.

Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Elvin Ruler used his Broadsword, but failed to do any damage to Cepeleon. Cepeleon begins to taunt Elvin Ruler! Elvin Ruler's limit grows by 10.
Elvin Ruler shouts:
Heh. I bet that\'s embarrassing. Right in front of those girls, too.

Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Elvin Ruler tried to use his fists. Luck was with him, and he dealt Cepeleon 15 points of damage.
Elvin Ruler blasts:
Well. Um. Don\'t run away, girls! *punches Cep in the nose* See?! We can hurt each other.

Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Elvin Ruler tried to use his fists. However, Cepeleon's armor deflected the blow and Elvin Ruler was injured. Elvin Ruler lost 15 HP.
Elvin Ruler taunts:
Heh heh. *punches Cep again*

Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Elvin Ruler shouts:
Ow! Why won\'t it let me use my potion? It shows the picture, but on the little select thingy, it says I don\'t have one! Aaaaaah! *swipes at Cep*

Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
In hopes that he could spare himself from damage, Elvin Ruler put up his Iron Bracers which will deflect 20 damage during the next turn...
Elvin Ruler blasts:
Er. I click \"Use your Potion\" and then \"Submit Reply\" and then it refreshes, no heal-y. Feeling...woozy...

Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Elvin Ruler used his Broadsword, but failed to do any damage to Cepeleon. Cepeleon begins to taunt Elvin Ruler! Elvin Ruler's limit grows by 15.
Elvin Ruler jabs:
Well, I must go to work, so my character shall commit suicide! Turn thine eyes away, fair ladies!

Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Elvin Ruler tried to use his fists. However, Cepeleon's armor deflected the blow and Elvin Ruler was injured. Elvin Ruler lost 15 HP. Elvin Ruler has died!!
Elvin Ruler jabs:
Hmm...maybe I can kill you after all...Or I\'ll break my wrist, thus ending my life..

Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

quote:
Cepeleon was awarded $30 for winning the battle.

[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: