Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Chat » Fuji TV Gatchapin Webpage
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fuji TV Gatchapin Webpage
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer
Fuji TV Gatchapin Webpage Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello all!

While I know Gatchapin isn't exactly everyone's favorite rendition of our heroes, I figured you'd like to know that Fuji TV has a web page for Gatchapin set up in the "Characters" section of their kid-oriented website. The site has both a Japanese version and an English duplicate. The English page can be found at:

http://www.fujitvkids.co.jp/english/chara/chara_02.html

It doesn't say much, but it makes for an interesting curiosity.

Enjoy!

James

No new posts 16-02-2007 03:05 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

What, no skirt/panties for Jun? And, uh, I guess Jinpei tried a practical joke with her hair dye on the rest of the team?

- Viktor E. Frankl

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by CricketBeautiful on 16-02-2007 at 14:44.
No new posts 16-02-2007 14:44 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: