Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[The Latest News] »Announcements! » New screenshot category added.
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New screenshot category added.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
New screenshot category added. Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello Gatchaloons,

By popular demand I have created a new category within the Gallery so you can place your screenshots of Gatch and all its various incarnations.

So there you have it Alienlaugh

Cep - Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 02-09-2006 12:17 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks Cep, you always seem to be watching out for us and willing to add little things for us to play with.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 02-09-2006 14:01 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks Cep!

Call me greedy, but I can picture it getting quite full in there (there were a lot of screenshots in that thread). Is there any chance of a search facility?

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 02-09-2006 16:11 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
RE: New screenshot category added. Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Cep
Hello Gatchaloons,

By popular demand I have created a new category within the Gallery so you can place your screenshots of Gatch and all its various incarnations.

So there you have it Alienlaugh

Cep - Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

Thanks Cep.

No new posts 03-09-2006 11:47 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Very exciting news, Cep! Thanks so much! I'll be sure to finish the piccies in October when the last box set arrives!Animehello

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 04-09-2006 03:16 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by meridianday
Thanks Cep!

Call me greedy, but I can picture it getting quite full in there (there were a lot of screenshots in that thread). Is there any chance of a search facility?

I am rather busy at work programming a new budget tracking system so I may not have time to build one but I can certainly pass on the idea to the original author of the Gallery code, I'll then have to convert it to our custom forums but we'll see Wink2

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 04-09-2006 09:47 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

Wheee!

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 06-09-2006 15:40 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: