Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » NHL elimination day
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page NHL elimination day
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
CondorRTB CondorRTB is a Male

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2002

spacer
NHL elimination day Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

devils vs flyers
avalanche vs stars
redwings vs predators

devils stars and preds could be gone today

go devils
go stars

GO REDWINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pleased

No new posts 17-04-2004 18:46 CondorRTB is offline Send an Email to CondorRTB Search for Posts by CondorRTB Add CondorRTB to your Buddy List Add CondorRTB to your Contact List AIM Screenname: ClutchRTB YIM Screenname: rbaileysth
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Go Red hot waffle irons! Big Grin

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 18-04-2004 00:47 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Tajiri Tajiri is a Male

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-07-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

GGGGRRRRRRRR

Boston and Montreal series tied 3-3. I hate this. YOU HAD A 3-1 SERIES LEAD!!!!!! THANKS FOR SCREWING IT UP!!!!!!!!!

No new posts 18-04-2004 03:55 Tajiri is offline Send an Email to Tajiri Search for Posts by Tajiri Add Tajiri to your Buddy List
lyon
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-12-2002

spacer

grin .. and here i was, rooting for Montreal.

go Canucks!

No new posts 18-04-2004 04:09 lyon is offline Send an Email to lyon Homepage of lyon Search for Posts by lyon Add lyon to your Buddy List Add lyon to your Contact List YIM Screenname: tuxedo_lyon
Tajiri Tajiri is a Male

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-07-2001

spacer

WTF!!!!!!!!
F'n Bruins!!!!!!!!!!

No new posts 20-04-2004 04:02 Tajiri is offline Send an Email to Tajiri Search for Posts by Tajiri Add Tajiri to your Buddy List
Berg Katse Berg Katse is a Female
Pleather Goddess

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2001

spacer

Does a huge "Yay Canadiens!" dance.

Heehee! It was such a great game too! Just seeing them beat the Bruins was all I needed to make my season!
Banana Banana Banana Banana Banana Banana Banana

Katse

No new posts 20-04-2004 09:53 Berg Katse is offline Send an Email to Berg Katse Homepage of Berg Katse Search for Posts by Berg Katse Add Berg Katse to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: Katse (d9yaa@unb.ca)
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: