Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[The Latest News] »Announcements! » Congratulations Springie!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1]  2  3  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Congratulations Springie!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Big Grin Congratulations Springie! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yes congratulations Springie, having reviewed my challenge to increase the number of artworks and pictures in the gallery I have chosen you as our winner Smile

As your prize you shall receive a custom user title which you can PM to me at any time.

Thanks to everyone who took up the challenge.

Cheerleader CheerleaderClap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Cheerleader Cheerleader

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 02-08-2006 13:58 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Congrats Springie!

No new posts 02-08-2006 14:38 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Lux Lux is a Female

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 20-12-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yes, congrats our Mistress of Pix! Hump

No new posts 02-08-2006 15:20 Lux is offline Send an Email to Lux Homepage of Lux Search for Posts by Lux Add Lux to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

What? I won????This is truly an honor...now I gotta think of an appropriate title....yippee! Maybe you guys can help me...I'm a big Princess fan...and of course, a Swan/ Eagle fan, and I'm very fluffy...I'm also known as Chickeebaybee...but that's less commonly used...any ideas anyone? And by the way, thanks Cep, you've made my day... this is sooo exciting!!!Happy Shock Jumping

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 02-08-2006 18:33 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

YEH !!!!!!!!! My buddy Springie won.......... See I told ya you could do it...... I'm so happy for ya!!!!!!!!!! Party1 Jumping Party2 Party4

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 02-08-2006 21:10 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
gatch72 gatch72 is a Male
Honoured Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 20-07-2004

spacer

Hey Springie...
How about Lord Katse's Woman!!!!

lol

You being a Princess fan!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by gatch72 on 03-08-2006 at 02:08.
No new posts 03-08-2006 02:07 gatch72 is offline Homepage of gatch72 Search for Posts by gatch72 Add gatch72 to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: zoltarkatse@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Heeheehee...you would say that...Katse seems to have a "one-Swan" mind these days...Swan

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 03-08-2006 02:55 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

How does "Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans" sound...too regal? Swan Swan Swan Swan

No new posts 03-08-2006 02:56 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

Congrats oh Swinging Swan of Swinging Swandon.

No new posts 04-08-2006 05:46 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

If thats what you want just say the magic words,

"I wish my title was......." ROFL 2

No new posts 04-08-2006 08:01 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh, ok, Cep, it's a little bit much...but I wish my title was...."Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans..." LOL Animejoy

No new posts 04-08-2006 14:18 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Chickeebaybee Chickeebaybee is a Female
I'm Springie now

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-08-2006

spacer

Oh I feel so fluffy and Swannie-ish now!!! Thanks for bringing some more "fluff" into my life, Cep!!!Animeflower These imu things look like fluffy marshmallows to me...Animegiggle

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Chickeebaybee on 07-08-2006 at 21:41.
No new posts 07-08-2006 21:30 Chickeebaybee is offline Send an Email to Chickeebaybee Search for Posts by Chickeebaybee Add Chickeebaybee to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

hehehe yes they do Smile Smoke4

No new posts 08-08-2006 17:02 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Shall we cook marshmellows on the open flame????? Flame

No new posts 08-08-2006 20:39 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Just beware the Imus are not as weak and fluffy as they seem Imukill

No new posts 08-08-2006 21:10 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I'll shall keep that in mind when I stab my fire fork into them!!!!!

No new posts 08-08-2006 22:04 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Awww the poor little marshmallowy fluffsters... Animerose

No new posts 08-08-2006 23:55 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Okay Springie I won't burn them just for you. Man what type of influence is that... I leave the marshmellows alone and I won't kill off any birdies. Just the extra people!!!! Red Fights Back

No new posts 09-08-2006 02:11 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Huggles and smoochies... Gatchgirl...Thanks for saving my fluffies and birdies!!!!Giveflowers

No new posts 09-08-2006 04:26 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

Imubang

No new posts 09-08-2006 18:27 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
[1]  2  3  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): [1]  2  3  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: