Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »The Music Box » People wh have Star Wars Madness Syndrome
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Are these people mad or what?
Yes vote leftpercentvote right 4 57.14%
Who cares? vote leftpercentvote right 2 28.57%
No vote leftpercentvote right 1 14.29%
Total: 7 Votes 100%

Go to the bottom of this page People wh have Star Wars Madness Syndrome
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
People wh have Star Wars Madness Syndrome Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VCWJVvE0Fk

No new posts 31-07-2006 19:32 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Metalliant... it wouldn't work for me...Sad2

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 31-07-2006 20:10 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Copy the bit after the link ends with the link, and it works.

And those people are insane.

No new posts 01-08-2006 13:15 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Thanks, Elvin, that worked! My 6 yr old son got a kick out of that one, too... he's really into Star Wars right now!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 01-08-2006 13:27 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

I like Star Wars but going up with the Blue Angels would really be cool.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 01-08-2006 20:40 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

I guess they are all star wars fanatics?

No new posts 02-08-2006 14:52 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Probably are. Bonkers3

No new posts 04-08-2006 05:31 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

Talk about statues singing!

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 22-08-2006 13:51 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Eh?

No new posts 24-08-2006 07:51 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

The folks on stage. They stood around like statues, barely moving. Maybe they were blissed out listening.

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 24-08-2006 16:30 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Have any of you watched the scripts of Chad Vader on YouTube? It's real funny and part three will hopefully be out soon.

No new posts 24-08-2006 22:02 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

No but can you send a link please.

No new posts 25-08-2006 09:54 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by CricketBeautiful
The folks on stage. They stood around like statues, barely moving. Maybe they were blissed out listening.

Either that or they were spaced out (sorr for the puny) or they were in fact, er statues, which why they stood barely moving.

No new posts 25-08-2006 09:56 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant
No but can you send a link please.

I'll try to send link to ya!!!

No new posts 25-08-2006 20:25 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CiW838wNiM I hope this works, if not just explore youtube and type in Chad Vader... in their search engine

No new posts 25-08-2006 20:28 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I tried my link, you will have to type in Chad Vader in their search engine but it is totally funny as hell, hope you all watch it!!!

No new posts 25-08-2006 20:37 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gatchgirl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CiW838wNiM I hope this works, if not just explore youtube and type in Chad Vader... in their search engine

Thanks. Not exactly like my store but close enough. I will send as many as I can to my work colleagues and let them decide which store is better.

Probably Chad's.

No new posts 26-08-2006 08:42 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gatchgirl

I found the actually webiste.

http://splu.net/chadvader.htm

No new posts 26-08-2006 09:09 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Have it in favorites, Thanks!

No new posts 26-08-2006 15:46 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

My supervisor says it it like work and he HAS done the same thing of asking peole to work on different days or lates (1 pm to 10 pm) or such like.

Apparent6ly Jedi is a religon over here and many of us are Jedi. Still can't use the Force though. Can use the Fart though, but it's not exactly the same thing though.

No new posts 27-08-2006 08:46 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: