Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Merchandise, old & new » Gothic Jun?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gothic Jun?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer
Gothic Jun? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Takara Cool Girls has released a new version of the 12" Jun doll. She has an altered costume style. Well, in April, she will also have a new color scheme. Hobbylink Japan has her available for pre-order (complete with pictures) here . Kind of cool. Haven't completely decided what I think yet, but it's still neat.

No new posts 08-02-2006 17:30 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Wow, that looks just like SJ's black swan.

I think I like it.

I will probably buy it. I have a small hope that perhaps Diamond will bring it into western comic stores, but since the BOTP rush seems to have died with the comic I can't see that happening really.

The anti-swan. What if Medicom were to re-release the Ken and Joe dolls (with their original stretchy pleather clothes rather than the nasty cheaper fabric that got used on the Diamond versions) with "anti" colouring? We'd have the black eagle, but what would the condor look like? I'm picturing him turning out sky blue with red wings...

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 08-02-2006 18:27 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I haven't decided if I'm going to buy her yet or not, though the more I look at it, the more I like it.

As for the Medicom Ken and Joe dolls, I'd buy them in a snap. I missed the original releases, and those Diamond versions are TERRIBLE. Tongue

Hmm...really getting tempted. I have a paycheck coming in...

No new posts 08-02-2006 23:38 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

Apparently Medicom have changed their base doll body since they made the Ken and Joe dolls, so if Medicom re-released them they'd still be smaller and more lightly built than the original versions. But as long as the clothes were made of the right material they'd still look good. The Diamond version made them look like they were wearing baggy babygro's. Ugh. I have them both. I can picture Ken and Joe mocking Mark and Jason from their boxes. The only improvement on the Diamond versions was that the helmets were modelled with antenna, which the Medicoms missed off.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 09-02-2006 09:36 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

So long as the outfits actually FIT and were made well, I think they'd still be great. The Diamond versions were cheaper, and they looked it.

It reminds me that I'm a terrible collector. None of my stuff has remained in the boxes. I put all my action figures in new poses about once a week. I'm such a nerd. >.>

No new posts 09-02-2006 17:55 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Buffy Buffy is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-07-2001

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by meridianday
Wow, that looks just like SJ's black swan.

Exactly what I was thinking! Sumbody's been filching ideas from us! Hrrrrmmmmm. LOL

"Spider sense....tingling."

No new posts 21-03-2006 00:59 Buffy is offline Send an Email to Buffy Search for Posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your Buddy List
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer

right down to those thigh high boots! lol

Aaaah SJ...

Drool2

Give her my regards!

Big Grin

No new posts 21-03-2006 13:36 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Looks kinda kinky in black Wink

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 21-03-2006 18:24 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Buffy Buffy is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-07-2001

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Cep
Looks kinda kinky in black Wink

And uh...that woulda be the point! Cloud9 Sailorpluto

"Spider sense....tingling."

No new posts 21-03-2006 18:36 Buffy is offline Send an Email to Buffy Search for Posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: