Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Chat » Boomerang
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1]  2  3  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Boomerang
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lolabella Lolabella is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-04-2004

spacer
Boomerang Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Just thought I would share my excitement!

the Boomerang Cartoon Network is going to be airing a BotP 24 hour marathon on starting April 25th.

Yesterday, I updated my digital cable to include the package that contains the Boomerang Channel. It was relatively inexpensive to get the 100 or so channels that are included. and I cancel the package at any time.

Even though I will be on vacation, my DVR has 40 - 45 hours available for download on its hard drive. When I get home, I can transfer all of the episodes onto VHS. Using my computer, I can then transfer the VHS to DVDs!

I am so excited to see these episodes as I only have about 12 episodes on my Rhino Box Set. Not enough!

I cannot wait to see the Feirce Flowers as I haven't seen this episode in well over 25 years!

No new posts 13-04-2004 14:17 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

AHA! I think I have that channel too! Might be able to catch a few episodes and see what its like. Twirl

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 13-04-2004 22:43 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Woot! I don't get Boomerang, but someone's going to record it for me! Hurray! Rainbow3

No new posts 14-04-2004 01:59 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

Cep, this is Boomerang in the US, which isn't the same as Boomerang in the UK. It would be nice if it did get onto Boomerang UK as well though Wink

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 14-04-2004 05:32 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Best use me dodgy foreign channel dishes then Wink

No new posts 14-04-2004 10:47 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

That so completely stinks that ya'll don't get the same stuff in the UK. No offense, but I'll stick with America and our channels. Big Grin What kind of foreign dish channels do you get Cep?

No new posts 14-04-2004 16:14 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

French, German, and many others. Spanish is the best at the moment Big Grin

No new posts 14-04-2004 17:08 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Cool. My folks have a big dish at their place, upon which I've actually found a Japanese station (unfortunately, that particular satellite is now gone). Watched a real bizarre anime on it probably about 6-7 years ago. ^_^ It basically was a *real* bad rip-off of all the popular "teams fighting with a mecha that is combined from their individual ships". But it was funny. ^_^; I have absolutely no clue as to what it was called, or anything specific, so I can't tell you more than that.
Tell me, Cep, do you enjoy the unintentional hilarity of Spanish soap operas? Every now and then I'll watch one just because it's so bizarre. So pathetic. Tongue

No new posts 14-04-2004 17:23 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer

Dish? Dish? does that mean there is food??

No new posts 14-04-2004 17:52 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Unfortunately, no. Though that would be an incredible amount of food. It's this big bowl-shaped thing, about 4-5 feet in diameter, with a...thingy-ma-bob in the middle that sits in our backyard. To pick up different satellites, it has to move to the correct position, making a neat, loud, Ehhhrr noise. Scared the cats for a while, but they're used to it now. Drat.

No new posts 14-04-2004 17:59 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

Ooh, like that dish in that film that I can't remember the name of, but it sucked people into it and sent them into TV-hell? It had that woman who was Mindy in Mork & Mindy, and, gawd, I can't remember who else was in it. No good, my brain's fallen out. Funny film though, if you can work out what it was, honest...

Besides, while it's possible we might not be getting it over here on UK Boomerang, we did already get BOTP shown for a year on Bravo a couple of years back, so I wouldn't say the channels here are so bad Wink

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 14-04-2004 18:23 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

spacer

I will admit I am not conversant with modern technology...

But I was reading an artitcle in the Dublin Times (I think) about recent Iraqi purchases.

These impoverished and decidedly lacking in neccesities people are busy scraping together the cash for such vital items as;

Sattlite TV
Mobile Phones

and if they can manage it;

The internet.

(guess they want to see `Demons of the Desert`??)

But as many people would say, information is a vital resource

No new posts 14-04-2004 18:27 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Meridianday

Would that be Pam Dawber in Stay Tuned? Yikes...where did THAT come from?

Here is a little bit more info:

The Marathon will only be showing the first 16 episodes. The remaining 69 will be shown on Sundays in 3 different timeslots starting May 2nd. Episodes have been remastered.

I may be persuaded to share my taped episodes with those that cannot get them. What I desire in return is your best Mark and Princess story. Can be angst Crying3 or wine and roses with a little nookie thrown in. Smooch

No new posts 14-04-2004 20:07 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

spacer

You sicko! Mark is clueless!

No new posts 14-04-2004 20:11 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

*snicker* Hmm...wonder if I tossed my little brother into the satellite dish if that would happen. Probably not, with my luck. It seems pretty docile for the most part. It's almost obsolete, though. In 2006, every channel will be digital, which means their satellite won't pick anything up. I wonder if they'd let me have it without forcing me to check into an asylum? Disturbed

No new posts 14-04-2004 20:38 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

* mocks Tengu *

Mark is clueless...

He is just like his father....

He is self centered....

He is not a family man...

Blah, Blah, Blah....

I MUST be a sicko for wanting to satisfy my deep need for more Mark and Princess fanfics? Smirk

Do I have ANY supporters out there?

*shields eyes with hand and looks off into the horizon*l

No new posts 14-04-2004 21:04 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

*waves from far off in horizon* Over here! I'm just not as vocal. I prefer Mark and Princess over Mark/Ken/Ace/the Eagle and Jason/Joe/Dirk/the Condor, anyways. Tongue

No new posts 14-04-2004 21:11 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hug

*embraces Elvin Ruler*

Thanks

Anyone else want to join our Mark luvs Princess club? I can even tolerate Jason Luvs Princess...oh and lets not forget the Mark and Jason Luv Princess Club!! ooh la la!

I have to give props to Tengu for being a brilliant, if not, provocative writer though. Yes, I have read it. And I liked it. I can only hope to ever achieve that level of writing skill.

Now, how can I get Tengu to put those skills to use and write me M and P love story??? Probably not in this lifetime, nor universe....

No new posts 14-04-2004 21:26 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Well, if you could find something to blackmail him with... Big Grin

I do like Tengu's style of writing, but I also like yours. They're different, but they're both good.

No new posts 14-04-2004 21:29 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

So write an m&p or....drink, roses & nookie?

Giveflowers Drunk Sex

No new posts 14-04-2004 21:59 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
[1]  2  3  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): [1]  2  3  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: