Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » NaNo2022
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page NaNo2022
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer
NaNo2022 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Happy NanoWriMo to those doing it this year!

I will give it a try -- continuing the BoTP fanfic I started last year. I wrote just enough to complete NaNo, but then did not continue the story.

I was supposed to have edited and posted the first part, but hadn't had the time or the inspiration.

Perhaps now if I complete another NaNo and finish the story I'll have the incentive to post.

Anyway, good luck everyone!

Thumbsup

No new posts 31-10-2022 22:41 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Good Luck DaniellaT! Post a link when you're ready. Smile

No new posts 25-11-2022 04:44 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: