Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Infini-T Force Movie English voice cast
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Infini-T Force Movie English voice cast
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
The Other Jason The Other Jason is a Male
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-08-2010

spacer
Infini-T Force Movie English voice cast Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all,

As with their Infini-T Force TV series Blu-ray, Viz did not include the names of any of the English language cast for the Infini-T Force movie.

There was absolutely zero credit information for any of the English edition. No crew, no cast. They didn't even translate the names for the Japanese staff and cast, but at least that information is easy to find online.

I wrote to Viz directly to see if I could get the names of the movie's voice cast and they kindly wrote me back with the following list (I have added IMDB links):

EMI KAIDO - Cassandra Lee Morris

JOE ASAKURA / JOE THE CONDOR - Griffin Puatu

KEN WASHIO / GATCHAMAN - Johnny Yong Bosch

KAZUMICHI KAIDO - Keith Silverstein

JOJI MINAMI / TEKKAMAN - Kyle McCarley

TETSUYA AZUMA / CASSHAN - Landon McDonald

TAKESHI YOROI / POLIMAR - Nicolas Roye

SASAOKA - Rachel Robinson

DR. KOZABURO NAMBU - Wally Wingert

Voice Director - Ryan Johnston

That's just about all of the main cast. We knew many already from the list I received about the TV voice cast. But the voices behind Joe, Dr. Nambu and Sasaoka are all new additions. Plus Ryan Johnston as the voice director, of course!

I really don't know why there wasn't any kind of information on the disc set or online regarding the English production again. The crew did a good job and I'm glad to be able to get their names out to fans.

A huge thanks to Viz for supplying the information!

The Other Jason
www.battleoftheplanets.info

No new posts 02-02-2021 08:48 The Other Jason is offline Send an Email to The Other Jason Homepage of The Other Jason Search for Posts by The Other Jason Add The Other Jason to your Buddy List
Reboekah
Master Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-03-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

And thank you for the effort to provide recognition to these contributors to our favorites in their most recent incarnation!

No new posts 03-02-2021 00:42 Reboekah is offline Send an Email to Reboekah Homepage of Reboekah Search for Posts by Reboekah Add Reboekah to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: