Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Registration Deactivated?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Registration Deactivated?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer
Registration Deactivated? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

The subject of registering on Gatchamania came up on the Battle of the Planets forum recently when someone who wanted to register here discovered that they couldn't. Sure enough, when I just checked, the "Click Here to Register" link takes you to a message saying "Registrations are deactivated at the moment."

How long has this been going on? When will registration be active again? Perhaps this is why there haven't been any new members here since 2018...

James

No new posts 29-08-2020 17:09 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Katblu42 Katblu42 is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-10-2016

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I believe this has been going on since before I joined - I tried to register for ages and kept getting that same message. I can't remember who helped me by putting me in touch with Cep, but I am very grateful they did. Cep did my registration for me.

Others have joined since me though.

No new posts 30-08-2020 01:25 Katblu42 is offline Send an Email to Katblu42 Search for Posts by Katblu42 Add Katblu42 to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I've had to contact Cep, too. That might be your best bet.

No new posts 30-08-2020 18:57 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

Well, I've sent Cep a PM with their contact info. Hopefully that will work out. If anyone else has other suggestions for ways to help them sign up, please let me know!

James

No new posts 03-09-2020 01:52 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

There's been no response from Cep yet, which really isn't too surprising. If anyone happens to have a direct means of contacting him, could you please let him know that I've sent him a PM regarding people who'd like to sign up on Gatchamania.

Sorry to be a bother!

James

No new posts 15-09-2020 16:28 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer

You could try his email, cepeleon@yahoo.com

No new posts 16-09-2020 08:33 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

Thank you for that! I've now sent him an email about the people who wish to join. Hopefully that will get the ball rolling!

James

No new posts 16-09-2020 17:42 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
KenTheEagle
Former Lurker

I am an Eagle.

Registration Date: 03-10-2020

spacer

I got in too, whew, was worried it wasn't going to work, but it did! I wonder if anyone else will end up joining along with us I wonder.

No new posts 03-10-2020 22:55 KenTheEagle is offline Send an Email to KenTheEagle Homepage of KenTheEagle Search for Posts by KenTheEagle Add KenTheEagle to your Buddy List
BobKat BobKat is a Female
Just popping in

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I'm here.

No new posts 04-10-2020 03:20 BobKat is offline Send an Email to BobKat Search for Posts by BobKat Add BobKat to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer

Yay! Welcome in new arrivals.welcome welcome Wave3 Wave1

No new posts 04-10-2020 10:18 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Apologies everyone Oops

Registrations have been disabled for.........many years.

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 04-10-2020 20:14 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
KenTheEagle
Former Lurker

I am an Eagle.

spacer

Cep? I have a favor to ask since I spent a little time trying to fix my avatar. It would seem the forum doesn't accept custom even if I render it below the pixel limit, and nicking it underneath the byte requirements.

Is there a bug here? It would do it to every type of file, even for JPEG and GIF which you would think would be accepted besides PNG. Sorry to bother you, just noticed the problem and tried remedying it myself a few times but nothing seems to pull through.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by KenTheEagle on 04-10-2020 at 20:59.
No new posts 04-10-2020 20:59 KenTheEagle is offline Send an Email to KenTheEagle Homepage of KenTheEagle Search for Posts by KenTheEagle Add KenTheEagle to your Buddy List
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer

Welcome newcomers! Wave3

No new posts 09-10-2020 21:20 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

Hellllooooooo new folks!

KenTheEagle -- Unfortunately, this site has had to change servers several times, so what's worked with one server hasn't always worked with another. Frown

No new posts 09-10-2020 22:15 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
KenTheEagle
Former Lurker

I am an Eagle.

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by ElectricWhite
Hellllooooooo new folks!

KenTheEagle -- Unfortunately, this site has had to change servers several times, so what's worked with one server hasn't always worked with another. Frown

My friend told me that was the possible solution. We did forums in the past as well, so I gave up after trying to do it a lot. Either way, this would be a place I give subtle attention and keep an eye out for any new updates.

No new posts 24-10-2020 18:57 KenTheEagle is offline Send an Email to KenTheEagle Homepage of KenTheEagle Search for Posts by KenTheEagle Add KenTheEagle to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

We have been moved to a new host in the past week. I will take a look at the avatar issue, it is most likely a permissions problem on the new setup.

At some point I really need to upgrade this site Winknudge

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 24-10-2020 22:17 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

Hi to the new members! Welcome to the insanity! That's a positive thing.

No new posts 30-10-2020 03:47 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: