Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Merchandise, old & new » Storm Collectibles Announces Gatchaman License
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Storm Collectibles Announces Gatchaman License
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer
Storm Collectibles Announces Gatchaman License Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

Hong Kong-based Storm Collectibles made an announcement on their twitter account that they have a license to make Gatchaman product. You can see the announcement here:

https://twitter.com/stormcohk/status/1255513225635852288

As you can see, the announcement has no details about -- well-- pretty much anything you'd want to ask. A look at their website shows that they do highly detailed action figures in various sizes (6 inches tall, 12 inches tall, 18 inches tall), and I've read elsewhere that they also do figure statues. I've also read more than one comment that there is frequently a very, very long wait between when they announce a license and when a product actually appears, sometimes on the order of several years. So, while the announcement itself might be exciting, I wouldn't start holding my breath waiting to add anything from them to my collection. But, eventually....

James

No new posts 01-05-2020 01:58 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

A week or so ago, Storm Collectibles posted a few pictures of the prototype of their upcoming Ken figure, along with the message:

"Storm Collectibles is proudly presents our new licensing partner Tatsunoko Production to release their legendary character action figure: Gatchaman ! 1st Prototype is shown in the images (Pending approval) Final release is coming soon !"

No further information like anticipated release date or pricing as of yet, but I figured you all might enjoy seeing what's coming.

James

No new posts 17-10-2020 21:18 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
The Other Jason The Other Jason is a Male
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-08-2010

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all,

The previously-announced Storm Collectibles Ken, the Eagle figure is now up for pre-order at Storm's site.

Here are some images:

More images can be seen at their site.

It will come with interchangeable parts, including - 2 heads, 5 pairs of hands, 3 capes and 2 boomerangs.
The price will be $90.00USD and they are scheduled to ship third quarter, 2022

The Other Jason
www.battleoftheplanets.info
www.battleoftheplanets.info/cnc

No new posts 27-01-2022 20:59 The Other Jason is offline Send an Email to The Other Jason Homepage of The Other Jason Search for Posts by The Other Jason Add The Other Jason to your Buddy List
stardust stardust is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-05-2004

spacer

That looks really nice. I have to think about this one.

A villain must be a thing of power, handled with delicacy and grace. He must be wicked enough to excite our aversion, strong enough to arouse our fear, human enough to awaken some transient gleam of sympathy. - Agnes Repplier

No new posts 27-01-2022 23:22 stardust is offline Send an Email to stardust Search for Posts by stardust Add stardust to your Buddy List
Katblu42 Katblu42 is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-10-2016

spacer

Okay . . . so I don't usually impulse buy but

I have just ordered one!

No new posts 28-01-2022 09:25 Katblu42 is offline Send an Email to Katblu42 Search for Posts by Katblu42 Add Katblu42 to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer

Oooh, so tempting, but I think, with international shipping included, it's a bit out of my price range right now.

No new posts 28-01-2022 11:01 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

Those are really great. They can do great poses, as compared to some previous ones.

No new posts 03-02-2022 03:34 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all,

A quick update on this to let everyone know the Ken, the Eagle figure from Storm has sold out. They will not be accepting any more pre-orders for it. It may be available from other retailers close to its scheduled release, around November of this year. I hope anyone who wanted one was able to get their order in!

The Other Jason
www.battleoftheplanets.info/cnc (message board)

No new posts 14-03-2022 07:25 The Other Jason is offline Send an Email to The Other Jason Homepage of The Other Jason Search for Posts by The Other Jason Add The Other Jason to your Buddy List
Katblu42 Katblu42 is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-10-2016

spacer

I ordered this so long ago that I forgot!

The last 2 days I've had text and email notifications of a delivery on it's way to me, and I just dismissed them as spam because I hadn't ordered anything . . . recently.

This was 18 months ago!!

And it arrived today.

It was kinda like Christmas!!

No new posts 29-06-2023 07:40 Katblu42 is offline Send an Email to Katblu42 Search for Posts by Katblu42 Add Katblu42 to your Buddy List
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi Katblu,

quote:
Originally posted by Katblu42
I ordered this so long ago that I forgot!

The last 2 days I've had text and email notifications of a delivery on it's way to me, and I just dismissed them as spam because I hadn't ordered anything . . . recently.

This was 18 months ago!!

And it arrived today.

It was kinda like Christmas!!

Wow, congratulations! I've seen these turn up on sale and auction sites recently and have heard people have received them. But you're the first I know who has gotten theirs. I'm still awaiting a shipping notification on mine. :-)

The Other Jason
www.battleoftheplanets.info/cnc

No new posts 01-07-2023 06:15 The Other Jason is offline Send an Email to The Other Jason Homepage of The Other Jason Search for Posts by The Other Jason Add The Other Jason to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: