Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » The Sky Has Fallen on parts of Australia
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Sky Has Fallen on parts of Australia
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
GrumpyGhostOwl GrumpyGhostOwl is a Female
Master Boardie

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-12-2016

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I'm a good four hours away from the Woorooloo fires. Some raptor colleagues were in the emergency warning area and had to evacuate. A couple of weeks earlier we had a fire in the next district over and went to watch and act, which in my fire plan, is the trigger to evacuate, so that was fun. Not.

It was harder to catch up the bloody chooks than it was to catch the Owls.

The Regular-sized Blue Chicken of the Blackwood Valley is an evil little sod.

No new posts 26-02-2021 15:14 GrumpyGhostOwl is offline Send an Email to GrumpyGhostOwl Search for Posts by GrumpyGhostOwl Add GrumpyGhostOwl to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by GrumpyGhostOwl

The Regular-sized Blue Chicken of the Blackwood Valley is an evil little sod.

Aren't all blue chickens supposed to be that way? Cheeky

No new posts 26-02-2021 18:02 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
stardust stardust is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-05-2004

spacer

So sorry to hear this. Everyone's hope for '21 was to see get things better, and still more of the same if not worse.
Please stay safe.

A villain must be a thing of power, handled with delicacy and grace. He must be wicked enough to excite our aversion, strong enough to arouse our fear, human enough to awaken some transient gleam of sympathy. - Agnes Repplier

No new posts 01-03-2021 22:26 stardust is offline Send an Email to stardust Search for Posts by stardust Add stardust to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: