Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » For Confused GoT Fans
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page For Confused GoT Fans
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
For Confused GoT Fans Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Now that the final episodes of Game of Thrones have begun airing, late night talk show host Jimmy Kimmel has started a new service for fans.

Enjoy! Cheeky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4-R3JvGdJs

No new posts 17-04-2019 10:31 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
GrumpyGhostOwl GrumpyGhostOwl is a Female
Master Boardie

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-12-2016

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I'm afraid I gave up on 'A Song of Ice and Fire' after reading book 6, in which nothing happened to advance the plot. I realised that while there were some cool overarching plot hooks and hints, they were few and far between, and that 98% of the story was a bunch of horrible people doing horrible things to each other.

That was when I gave all the books away. My sister lent me the Season One DVDs, but I got bored after the first five minutes and wandered off to do housework instead.

No new posts 21-04-2019 05:50 GrumpyGhostOwl is offline Send an Email to GrumpyGhostOwl Search for Posts by GrumpyGhostOwl Add GrumpyGhostOwl to your Buddy List
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I gave up on the books as well, but I m ok with the show. I haven’t started watching the last series yet — and unlike most fans, I have no problem with spoilers, if anyone wants to throw some my way.

No new posts 21-04-2019 18:20 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: