Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Merchandise, old & new » Gatchaman Collectors Edition Blu-Ray
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gatchaman Collectors Edition Blu-Ray
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer
Gatchaman Collectors Edition Blu-Ray Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

Sentai Filmworks has just announced that they will be releasing a Collectors Edition of their Gatchaman Blu-Ray material. This includes the 105 episodes of the first series, the 1978 movie, and the 3 volumes of the OAVs. This set will also include a 64 page artbook. You can see their page for the set here:

https://shop.sentaifilmworks.com/product...lectors-edition

The set has a retail price of $149.98, though Sentai is currently taking preorders for $99.99, though Rightstuf is currently beating that with preorders for $97.49.

https://www.rightstufanime.com/Gatchaman...Edition-Blu-ray

The set will be released on April 30th.

I hope this helps!

James

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by tatsunokofan on 17-01-2019 at 22:24.
No new posts 17-01-2019 22:19 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
The Other Jason The Other Jason is a Male
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-08-2010

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all,

Sentai Filmworks posted some images of their new Gatchaman Collector's Edition Blu-ray box set:

They have also confirmed that the 64 page book included in the set is mainly Alex Ross artwork. Check James' links above for pricing!

Best,

The Other Jason
www.battleoftheplanets.info

No new posts 15-04-2019 22:32 The Other Jason is offline Send an Email to The Other Jason Homepage of The Other Jason Search for Posts by The Other Jason Add The Other Jason to your Buddy List
Katblu42 Katblu42 is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-10-2016

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Shut up and take my Money

I'm gonna regret this when the credit card bill comes, but that's a problem for future me! (With current exchange rate it worked out at a little under $185 AUD including postage from Rightstuff).

Order placed.

No new posts 16-04-2019 11:11 Katblu42 is offline Send an Email to Katblu42 Search for Posts by Katblu42 Add Katblu42 to your Buddy List
Julieann

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-09-2010

spacer

I can't watch the DVDs yet because of a broken player, but the packaging is beautiful. I've been ogling it ever since it arrived. Big Grin

No new posts 18-04-2019 04:49 Julieann is offline Send an Email to Julieann Homepage of Julieann Search for Posts by Julieann Add Julieann to your Buddy List
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all,

I don't always post about bargain prices, but if any of you have been on the fence about getting this new Gatchaman Collector's Edition Blu-ray box set, the following might help make up your minds...

It is currently $65.99 at Amazon.

Good luck, they may go quickly!

Best,

The Other Jason

No new posts 15-07-2019 04:43 The Other Jason is offline Send an Email to The Other Jason Homepage of The Other Jason Search for Posts by The Other Jason Add The Other Jason to your Buddy List
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all,

Unfortunately the bargain price window has closed for this set, but I wanted to mention two quick things about it anyhow.

- The included art book is 50 pages, not 64 as previously mentioned. It includes an Alex Ross Art Gallery first with 31 images. Most are finished pieces mixed with a few preliminary pencils. Second is an Illustration Gallery which consists of two old Tatsunoko Fan Club promotional cels of Ken and Joe. The third and final section is a Production Setting Gallery of ten model sheet illustrations; Eight of the Ninja Team, one of Jinpei's vehicle and one of the female Katse. The book is printed on heavy glossy stock cover with thinner glossy interior pages.

- The Extras disc, which had been mostly presented in an incorrect aspect ratio for the original 14-disc Blu-ray set, has been corrected for this new Collector's Edition. Nothing looks oddly stretched any longer. I'm really glad this disc was fixed - hooray!

The Other Jason

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by The Other Jason on 23-07-2019 at 07:24.
No new posts 23-07-2019 07:23 The Other Jason is offline Send an Email to The Other Jason Homepage of The Other Jason Search for Posts by The Other Jason Add The Other Jason to your Buddy List
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all,

I'm not sure how long this sale will last and sorry for getting word out so late in the day. Sentai is selling their Gatchaman Collector's Edition Blu-ray set for $37.99. That's the lowest I've seen for this box so far.

The Other Jason

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by The Other Jason on 30-11-2019 at 04:56.
No new posts 30-11-2019 04:53 The Other Jason is offline Send an Email to The Other Jason Homepage of The Other Jason Search for Posts by The Other Jason Add The Other Jason to your Buddy List
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

While Sentai's Black Friday sale is over, they have started a Holiday Sale. Not only is the first series Collectors Edition Blu-ray on sale, but so are the Gatchaman movie, Gatchaman Fighter, and Gatchaman Crowds (Gatchaman II has apparently sold out, so it is no longer available). These can all be found here:

https://www.sentaifilmworks.com/a/search?q=gatchaman*

It's also worth mentioning that this sale also includes the Time Bokan Royal Revival OAV, which had humorous cameos of numerous Tatsunoko characters, including the Science Ninja Team, Speed Racer, Tekkaman, Hurricane Polymer, Casshan, and more.

https://www.sentaifilmworks.com/a/search?q=time%20bokan*

Speaking of Casshan, also on sale is the original Casshan TV series. If you enjoyed Casshan and Friender in Infini-T Force, this is a good opportunity for you to see them as they were first introduced to the world.

https://www.sentaifilmworks.com/a/search?q=casshan*

I hope this helps!

James

No new posts 09-12-2019 19:34 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

It's worth mentioning that Gatchaman Fighter has now joined Gatchaman II on the "Unavailable" list. The Gatchaman TV series and movie, as well as both Gatchaman Crowds TV series, Casshan, and Time Bokan, are all still available and on sale...for now, at least.

James

No new posts 19-12-2019 05:47 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: