Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » All the world's a stage
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page All the world's a stage
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
GrumpyGhostOwl GrumpyGhostOwl is a Female
Master Boardie

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-12-2016

spacer
All the world's a stage Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I was just reading the Infini-T Force Stage Play thread, and that got me thinking about theatre productions I have attended.

That got me thinking about my favourite theatre productions.

Then that got me thinking about existentialism and absurdism (and that damned bucket from The Caretaker) then I thought, if you were to combine Gatchaman with Stoppard, for instance, you might end up with something like, Condor Joe and Nambu Hakase are Dead.

Then I thought, could I write that?

Then I thought, some things are best left unwritten.

After all, somebody might come in.

No new posts 20-08-2018 00:14 GrumpyGhostOwl is offline Send an Email to GrumpyGhostOwl Search for Posts by GrumpyGhostOwl Add GrumpyGhostOwl to your Buddy List
Kitsu Kitsu is a Female
Exalted Member

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-05-2016

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hmm, I don't know... Maybe things that you think are best left unwritten really SHOULD be written. You have me intrigued by the idea. Maybe you should write it after all! Yippee

No new posts 29-08-2018 13:56 Kitsu is offline Search for Posts by Kitsu Add Kitsu to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: