Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Chat » Infini-T Force Episode Reviews
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Infini-T Force Episode Reviews
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
GrumpyGhostOwl GrumpyGhostOwl is a Female
Master Boardie

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-12-2016

spacer
Infini-T Force Episode Reviews Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I've decided to jump right in and start posting reviews of the Infini-T Force eps, starting (naturally enough) with Episode 1 - Isolated Flower.

Since the Gatchamania site has been a little bit wobbly of late, I'm going to post over at Crescent Coral Base, then copy the reviews over here as and when the site is up and running.

One of the things I really liked about Infini-T Force was that even though the characters had been redesigned, Ken's behaviours and actions were still classic Ken.

Not having watched Hurricane Polymar, Tekkan: The Space Knight or the original Casshan series (I've seen the OAVs but that's all) I'd be really interested in hearing from those who have watched them - especially James if you have the time and the inclination - as to how well Takeshi, Joji and Tetsuya were portrayed in the new series.

So, yeah, I've just started reviewing episode 1 over at Crescent Coral and will continue doing so over the next few days.

No new posts 18-01-2018 09:36 GrumpyGhostOwl is offline Send an Email to GrumpyGhostOwl Search for Posts by GrumpyGhostOwl Add GrumpyGhostOwl to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: