Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[The Latest News] »Announcements! » Another year!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Another year!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Another year! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Happy New Year to everyone!

Another year strolls by and I am glad to see that the site is still alive!

Just to let you all know I am currently looking into moving the host "again". As you may or may not have noticed the site tends to drop recently.

I have been told this is because the site is exceeding the memory limits imposed on the server. Personally I think that's crap and they have just oversubscribed the box since Gatchamania.net is not resource heavy.

I may even try to host the site myself if I cannot find a suitable place to move too.

Anyway hope everyone has had a good evening welcoming 2018 in and hope to see more of you this year!

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 01-01-2018 12:08 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks, Cep! And a Happy New Year to you, too!

I hope you're able to find a workable solution.

No new posts 01-01-2018 15:17 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Happy New Year Cep, and thank you for keeping us together on this forum!

No new posts 01-01-2018 20:22 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

Happy New Year! And it's great to hear that the forum will survive!

No new posts 01-01-2018 20:37 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
GrumpyGhostOwl GrumpyGhostOwl is a Female
Master Boardie

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-12-2016

spacer

Happy New Year to you, Cep. All the hard work you do behind the scenes is much appreciated. Webmasters are often like ducks: calm and unruffled on the surface, paddling like hell underneath!

No new posts 01-01-2018 22:27 GrumpyGhostOwl is offline Send an Email to GrumpyGhostOwl Search for Posts by GrumpyGhostOwl Add GrumpyGhostOwl to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

Happy New Year Cep!! And thank you for all of your neverending hard work for our enjoyment!!

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 02-01-2018 05:21 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
adrianag adrianag is a Female
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-07-2015

spacer

Hola Cep,

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you too! We hope this year everything turn up well soon for the site. Let's trust that it will be fuctioning well soon... Thank you so much for the hard work and effort given!

Condor

No new posts 02-01-2018 16:49 adrianag is offline Send an Email to adrianag Search for Posts by adrianag Add adrianag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Adrianag YIM Screenname: Adrianag MSN Screenname: Adrianag
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Happy new year CEP!!

No new posts 02-01-2018 20:27 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
GrumpyGhostOwl GrumpyGhostOwl is a Female
Master Boardie

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-12-2016

spacer

All hail the Mighty Cep!

You have defeated the internets and restored Gatchamania.net.

I'd offer you half my kingdom as a reward but it's full of March flies at the moment and it's a bit... yeah. Snakes and stuff.

No new posts 06-03-2018 23:35 GrumpyGhostOwl is offline Send an Email to GrumpyGhostOwl Search for Posts by GrumpyGhostOwl Add GrumpyGhostOwl to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Hehe thanks. However I will just say this is a temporary solution, as this week we will be migrating to a new host as I am sick and tired of the current host.

I expect that the site will be down temporarily over the week. However we should be up and running on the new much fast platform soon!

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 07-03-2018 14:04 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: