Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Rave! » Merry Christmas from down under!!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Merry Christmas from down under!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
littlewolf littlewolf is a Female
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2010

spacer
Merry Christmas from down under!! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

From this part of the world to the rest of the world.

It does not matter to me who or what you believe in as long as you are happy and content.

I am wishing you all a happy, merry, wonderful awesome day and rest of the year. Full of love, hugs, wonderful gifts and surprises (bird related optional) family, friends, peace, harmony, bliss and lot of wonderful memories.

May this year end peacefully and the next year be a lot more harmonious than the last.

Love and hugs xox

No new posts 25-12-2017 11:22 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Merry Christmas to you too, and to everyone on the forum. Hope 2018 brings only the best for you all.

No new posts 25-12-2017 12:00 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

All the best to you too, LW!
Huggles

No new posts 25-12-2017 13:03 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Merry Christmas. Its a wet Boxing day here... no cricket matches the pitch is too wet.

No new posts 25-12-2017 20:23 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
GrumpyGhostOwl GrumpyGhostOwl is a Female
Master Boardie

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-12-2016

spacer

A happy Christmas to all. We're having a lovely mild Boxing Day in the lower south west of the continent. So far, the morning has been full of Currawongs - one of the youngsters is trying to figure out how to get one of my owl garden ornaments to feed it. (Clearly not the sharpest knife in the drawer.)

No new posts 25-12-2017 22:57 GrumpyGhostOwl is offline Send an Email to GrumpyGhostOwl Search for Posts by GrumpyGhostOwl Add GrumpyGhostOwl to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

I can't think of anything that hasn't already been said -- we all share the sentiment. I've spent my day in a holiday season-appropriate activity: watching a Godzilla movie marathon! (Of course, Mothra, Mechagodzilla, Rodan, and the rest are included.)

No new posts 25-12-2017 23:28 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

I decided to unplug while I was visiting family, so I'm a little late. Happy New Year, folks! Let's hope that 2018 is a much better year for everyone. Smile

No new posts 31-12-2017 20:05 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

CW -- AMEN!

No new posts 31-12-2017 21:34 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: