Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Chat » You know, the one where...
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page You know, the one where...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
GrumpyGhostOwl GrumpyGhostOwl is a Female
Master Boardie

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-12-2016

spacer
You know, the one where... Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Can anyone remember which episode it is where the team gets their figurative and collective arse handed to them by some kind of freeze/cold weapon?

And is that the same ep where the individual vehicles are modded so they can all do the firebird thing? Or is that a different one?

I'm smack in the middle of Mental Blank-ville over here.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by GrumpyGhostOwl on 22-12-2017 at 23:35.
No new posts 22-12-2017 23:34 GrumpyGhostOwl is offline Send an Email to GrumpyGhostOwl Search for Posts by GrumpyGhostOwl Add GrumpyGhostOwl to your Buddy List
Katblu42 Katblu42 is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-10-2016

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Episode 67 Mortal Blow! Gatchaman Fire is the episode that results in the new weapons for all the vehicles, but it's not the freeze weapon one.
Episode 57 The Evil White Sea, where the old sniper gets recruited by Galactor to shoot the team with a freeze gun might be the one you are thinking of?

If you go to the Episode of the Week part of the forum you'll see the (awesome) detailed descriptions of each episode. That might help you find the one you're looking for.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Katblu42 on 23-12-2017 at 00:38.
No new posts 22-12-2017 23:48 Katblu42 is offline Send an Email to Katblu42 Search for Posts by Katblu42 Add Katblu42 to your Buddy List
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

And it's episode #58, Hell's Mecha-Buttha, that introduces the Hinotori Kage Bunshin.

James

No new posts 23-12-2017 03:07 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

And then there is also the episode where the Eagle uses a mini freeze bomb thingie to destroy a Mecha and gets caught on there (I can't remember which one it is either)

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 23-12-2017 03:40 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
GrumpyGhostOwl GrumpyGhostOwl is a Female
Master Boardie

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-12-2016

spacer

Thanks, Madilayn and James!

No new posts 23-12-2017 23:36 GrumpyGhostOwl is offline Send an Email to GrumpyGhostOwl Search for Posts by GrumpyGhostOwl Add GrumpyGhostOwl to your Buddy List
Katblu42 Katblu42 is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-10-2016

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Madilayn
And then there is also the episode where the Eagle uses a mini freeze bomb thingie to destroy a Mecha and gets caught on there (I can't remember which one it is either)

I believe that's episode 22 - The Firebird vs The Fire Breathing Dragon

No new posts 25-12-2017 11:12 Katblu42 is offline Send an Email to Katblu42 Search for Posts by Katblu42 Add Katblu42 to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

22 is one of my favorites. Smile It's (in part) something about the Eagle's reaction to being sure he was going to die. I definitely seem to have a thing for the poor guy being in peril. Smile

No new posts 31-12-2017 20:06 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: