Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Chat » Infini-T Force Episode 12, now streaming!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Infini-T Force Episode 12, now streaming!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
The Other Jason The Other Jason is a Male
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-08-2010

spacer
Infini-T Force Episode 12, now streaming! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

Viz and Tubi TV are both now streaming Infini-T Force episode 12, “I’ll Find.” Here is the episode synopsis and links to both sites. Enjoy!

"Ever since that day, the specter of destruction has disappeared. The city of Shibuya once again pulses with life as Emi pushes onward with her new heroic heart. And for now, life seems pretty normal, until Ken reappears."

Viz Link:
https://www.viz.com/watch/streaming/medi...ode-12/9946/sub

Tubi TV Link:
http://tubitv.com/tv-shows/401618/s01_e12_ill_find

The Other Jason

www.battleoftheplanets.info

No new posts 21-12-2017 09:23 The Other Jason is offline Send an Email to The Other Jason Homepage of The Other Jason Search for Posts by The Other Jason Add The Other Jason to your Buddy List
Katblu42 Katblu42 is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-10-2016

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Kagaku ninja tai Gatchaman Forever on Facebook has put up all 12 Infini-T Force episodes with english subs, and is up to episode 7 with Spanish subs too.

https://www.facebook.com/KagakuNinjaTaiGatchamanForever/

No new posts 21-12-2017 10:02 Katblu42 is offline Send an Email to Katblu42 Search for Posts by Katblu42 Add Katblu42 to your Buddy List
GrumpyGhostOwl GrumpyGhostOwl is a Female
Master Boardie

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-12-2016

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I finally got around to watching both episodes 11 and 12 last night.

Without giving anything away, that was totally awesome, and Ken is still the undisputed master of the dramatic entrance.

I'm going to have to watch the entire series again now to try and pick up things that I missed on the first viewing.

Bring on the movie!

Isn't it interesting the way animation has evolved since Gatch and Battle hit our screens back in the days of flared jeans and big hair? When I first saw Battle, I thought the animation was amazing - it was detailed, it was airbrushed, and they did that cool multi-planar thing bringing the foreground and the background in and out of focus. Nowadays it looks terribly dated (and with a lot of reliance on the colour pink for some reason where the mecha are concerned) but it was always the story and the characters that carried it. (Except for Zark.)

No new posts 21-12-2017 22:47 GrumpyGhostOwl is offline Send an Email to GrumpyGhostOwl Search for Posts by GrumpyGhostOwl Add GrumpyGhostOwl to your Buddy List
GrumpyGhostOwl GrumpyGhostOwl is a Female
Master Boardie

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-12-2016

spacer

I guess episode 11 also tells us why Ken didn't make any mention of his father beforehand. He was saving it all up for his Crowning Moment of Awesome so he could call on his Secret Super Power of Eagle Lecturing.

Interestingly, I noticed that there appear to be two sets of subtitles depending on which site you watch the episodes on.

The eps that I've streamed from the facebook page seem to have subs written by someone with a better command of English than the subs on the later eps that I viewed on watchcartoononline.com.

The awesomeness of Ken's Eagle Lecture varies a little depending on who wrote the subs, but either way, that final accusation of bad parenting... Oooooh, that had to sting.

No new posts 27-12-2017 05:09 GrumpyGhostOwl is offline Send an Email to GrumpyGhostOwl Search for Posts by GrumpyGhostOwl Add GrumpyGhostOwl to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

Just finally was able to watch it. It came out after I left to see my family and I didn't want to watch it on my iPad (I prefer bigger screens). Be sure to watch past the end music/credits!!!

No new posts 31-12-2017 20:03 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: