Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » New Website!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New Website!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
The Other Jason The Other Jason is a Male
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-08-2010

spacer
New Website! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all,

This came as a surprise yesterday, Ronnie Schell, voice of Jason in Battle of the Planets, just launched a new website at ronnieschell.com. He's had a Facebook page for a while where he presents photos, memories and video clips.

His new site appears to have a lot of the same information, but it also includes a shop where autographed photos can be purchased. Yes, of course he has a Jason option!

Don't forget to tell him Jason sent you. ;-)

The Other Jason

www.battleoftheplanets.info

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by The Other Jason on 11-01-2017 at 04:56.
No new posts 11-01-2017 04:52 The Other Jason is offline Send an Email to The Other Jason Homepage of The Other Jason Search for Posts by The Other Jason Add The Other Jason to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

So cool! Going to check it out! Thanks, Jason!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 11-01-2017 04:55 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
The Other Jason The Other Jason is a Male
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-08-2010

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi Springie,

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
So cool! Going to check it out! Thanks, Jason!

Great! I messed up the links the first time around, you should be able to go directly to locations from my initial post now.

The Other Jason

www.battleoftheplanets.info

No new posts 11-01-2017 04:58 The Other Jason is offline Send an Email to The Other Jason Homepage of The Other Jason Search for Posts by The Other Jason Add The Other Jason to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

Thanks for the info! *Stifles an excited, giddy little giggle at the news* ...um, maybe I'd better grab a little breakfast before the blood sugars get much lower...

No new posts 11-01-2017 14:01 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
adrianag adrianag is a Female
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-07-2015

spacer

Hola Jason.... Friends with the real Jason!

These are great news! I already liked his FB page and of course, will check it out his merchandise. Hopefully, he has something really nice from Jason/Joe!

Thanks a lot for sharing!

Smile

Condor

No new posts 11-01-2017 16:51 adrianag is offline Send an Email to adrianag Search for Posts by adrianag Add adrianag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Adrianag YIM Screenname: Adrianag MSN Screenname: Adrianag
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer

Thank you so much Jason, great news!!!

No new posts 12-01-2017 18:48 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

Woo. Smile

No new posts 14-01-2017 20:07 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: