Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Chat » What would you like?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What would you like?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer
What would you like? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

What would you like to see as far as Gatchaman is concerned and why?

You can use any incarnation of Gatchaman and any character from any of the shows.

No new posts 25-06-2005 12:48 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I would like more Devil Star episodes -^_^-

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 25-06-2005 13:16 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hows about

Big Gatchaman.

The Gatch TV reality show Big Grin

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 25-06-2005 13:30 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

*bops Cep on the Head*

You really want to see the team in a reality show?

No new posts 25-06-2005 13:35 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

hehehe why not? King2

No new posts 25-06-2005 13:38 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Katse could host Big Sibling

(alternating between Big Brother and Big Sister of course)

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 25-06-2005 13:43 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

*groans*

I try to avoid reality shows and that one I would have to watch! Can you imagine ringing work to say I wont be in because im addicted to it?

No new posts 25-06-2005 13:51 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Imagine the challenges and punishments!

Last year's big brother was won by a transsexual, was it not? Already half way there.

No new posts 25-06-2005 13:56 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
ThornGenX
Honoured Member

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-05-2005

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by meridianday
Imagine the challenges and punishments!

Last year's big brother was won by a transsexual, was it not? Already half way there.

If that's the new trend, maybe I should look into reality TV, excpet that I got rid of my TV a few months ago. Frown

A quote from the movie "Wall Street" 1987

No new posts 25-06-2005 23:20 ThornGenX is offline Send an Email to ThornGenX Search for Posts by ThornGenX Add ThornGenX to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: ThornGenX
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer

aww dont be sad!.Its a great reason to go visit friends...and check out the reality shows on their Tv's!

Big Grin

Id actually would love to see something akin to Temptation Island, and If the duty bound Gatchaman, will finally be tempted to slink into some sinful fun, and then find out it was with Berg Katse , the winner of BB, Then they can turn the whole thing into Survivor, only to have Donald Trump in the guise of Sossai tell themn whether theyve been hired or fired from their teams.

AARRGHH, ive got to stop watching these kind of shows!!

*throws own TV set at ThornGenx*

here take mine!!!!

Big Grin

No new posts 26-06-2005 04:08 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Right I want one of you guys.....*stamps feet..bangs table* yes one of you guys....you there at the back stop flicking things!

I want one of you to come up with a humerous fic of a Gatchaman Big Brother show!!

Yes and I am looking your way Meridian, Imicondor and gang.

I demands it! as captain of this intergalactic web forum space ship! Napoleon

No new posts 26-06-2005 22:56 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
ThornGenX
Honoured Member

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-05-2005

spacer

* The thrown TV breaks and blows up *

Oh well, back to the computer monitor. Gatch themed shows would interest me, especially ones with Katse!!!

A quote from the movie "Wall Street" 1987

No new posts 27-06-2005 06:34 ThornGenX is offline Send an Email to ThornGenX Search for Posts by ThornGenX Add ThornGenX to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: ThornGenX
Ronin
Exalted Member

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-09-2004

spacer

I dont have a TV either

(nor time to watch.)

`Touch the Mecha` anyone??

No new posts 27-06-2005 07:19 Ronin is offline Send an Email to Ronin Search for Posts by Ronin Add Ronin to your Buddy List
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hmmm.... perhaps producing this reality show fic would be a good IF sort of challenge? I can't write one simply because I don't watch any reality shows, but maybe I have read enough of their awfulness on news sites and heard enough puerile gossip to contribute the odd few paragraphs?

Anyone else interested?

No new posts 27-06-2005 11:11 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

I know I will probably regret this but.....count me in Meridian

No new posts 27-06-2005 13:46 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

Anyone seen "I want to be a Hilton"? Berge or Sosai could run it.

As for the IF, I shouldn't join, but I will anyways.

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 28-06-2005 14:25 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Done deal!

*rubs hands and cackles maniacally running to the IF thread*

Devil1

No new posts 03-07-2005 03:27 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh hang on Ill let one of you guys start it, Our BB host in Aus is Gretel Killeen and Ive never watched a UK episode of BB!

Unless we make the BB host the Narrator or something...

and can we use any character ( that is no one owns any characters and anyone can write them up any time) like we did in Bodygatchasnatchers? Twas more fun than just writing up one character huh huh huh??

OOh looking forward to IFing again!@!

Whoo!!!

Big Grin

No new posts 03-07-2005 03:32 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Ronin
Exalted Member

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-09-2004

spacer

You all ignored my `Blackbird olympics` of a couple of years back.

Why should I play reality TV with you?

No new posts 03-07-2005 09:56 Ronin is offline Send an Email to Ronin Search for Posts by Ronin Add Ronin to your Buddy List
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hmmm...given that I have also never watched an epiode of BB either (I did try, really, but I just couldn't, I only lasted about 30 seconds before hitting the remote control and running off for a shower), it's going to be hard for me to start it too.

I think the narrator would work well as the host, as most countries have their own hosts.

I also think that it would work best if we were free to write all characters as in Gatchasnatchers.

It does all rely on somebody starting, of course. Which I will try to do if nobody beats me to it ^_^

No new posts 03-07-2005 11:45 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: