Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Rant! » DVR's And Me
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DVR's And Me
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Swan_Jun Swan_Jun is a Male

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 31-01-2010

spacer
DVR's And Me Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

First Off The Rant I'm About To Type May or May Not Have Profanity So Reader's Disresion Advised.

Yesterday My Livingroom DVR Went To 480p And Since It Is a HD Geneie It Is Technically Is Supposed to be in 1080i Due to the Fact the TV it is Hooked to Is a High Def Television Anyway It Seems Like Everything I Freaking Touch Goes Screwy And My Parents Deside To To Blame Me For It. It Pisses me Off and I Really Wanna Cause Really Bad Butthurt Because It Kills Me. I Don't Eveb Want Satlitte Television Because It's a Pain In The Arse. Currently I Am Afraid To Leave My Room Because of The Fact Of My Father Yelling At me.

BIRD GO!

No I don't Suffer From A Swan Obsession. Being a Swan Is Graceful and beautiful

No new posts 15-10-2016 16:31 Swan_Jun is offline Send an Email to Swan_Jun Search for Posts by Swan_Jun Add Swan_Jun to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: God_phoenix45 YIM Screenname: Shadow_ranger2004 MSN Screenname: Cockatiel_2007
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yeah, it really stinks when tech rebels and the people who should be supporting you aren't! Soapbox I hope things get straightened out quickly for you.

No new posts 15-10-2016 18:44 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

*hugs* Frown

No new posts 15-10-2016 19:03 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Swan_Jun Swan_Jun is a Male

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 31-01-2010

spacer

Good News It Is Fixed

BIRD GO!

No I don't Suffer From A Swan Obsession. Being a Swan Is Graceful and beautiful

No new posts 16-10-2016 16:18 Swan_Jun is offline Send an Email to Swan_Jun Search for Posts by Swan_Jun Add Swan_Jun to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: God_phoenix45 YIM Screenname: Shadow_ranger2004 MSN Screenname: Cockatiel_2007
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

Yay!

No new posts 16-10-2016 21:05 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

Animejoy

No new posts 16-10-2016 21:49 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: