Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Rave! » :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
:d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I WALKED TODAY!!!
I got my prosthetic leg and, after a few adjustments, walked the length of the parallel bars in the therapy gym!

NOTE: I WAS going for Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin in the subject line! Oh well...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ElectricWhite on 20-04-2016 at 00:27.
No new posts 20-04-2016 00:24 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

woohoo Well done! Keep up the good work EW Smile

No new posts 20-04-2016 00:32 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

How awesome!!!!

No new posts 20-04-2016 00:39 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
E.D. Darling E.D. Darling is a Female
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2014

spacer

Woo! Hoo! You must be so excited!

No new posts 20-04-2016 02:11 E.D. Darling is offline Send an Email to E.D. Darling Search for Posts by E.D. Darling Add E.D. Darling to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Rainbow3 Fantastic! I am so happy for you! Keep up the great work!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 20-04-2016 05:38 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

Thanks, guys! It was such an awesome feeling.....and exhausting! For 8 or 9 years, I walked with the aid of crutches, so walking in the parallel bars meant using muscles that hadn't gotten much use in quite a while. Still, I walked!

No new posts 20-04-2016 14:49 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

Sounds like you're already walking right up to cloud 9 Smile

No new posts 20-04-2016 19:05 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

That is so wonderful, EW! I know you've been waiting for this day.

No new posts 20-04-2016 23:33 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Kritter Kritter is a Female
Forum Legend

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-05-2014

spacer

Hooray! I'm so glad to hear that. Congratulations.

No new posts 21-04-2016 03:43 Kritter is offline Send an Email to Kritter Search for Posts by Kritter Add Kritter to your Buddy List
Redbird Redbird is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-08-2013

spacer

Awesome news EW! Keep up the great work! Thumbsup

No new posts 22-04-2016 21:58 Redbird is offline Search for Posts by Redbird Add Redbird to your Buddy List
littlewolf littlewolf is a Female
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2010

spacer

OM friggin G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles highfive highfive highfive highfive highfive Harp Headbanger1 Headbanger2 horn Luvu1 Luvu2 dancing dancing dancing Dizzny dance dance dance dance dance Clap cheerleader2 cheeleader3 Condor Condor Condor Condor
congratulations

No new posts 23-04-2016 12:18 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer

cheeleader3

Congrats EW!!!! Good news indeed!!!

Clap

No new posts 23-04-2016 18:14 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer

Awesome, EW!

No new posts 28-04-2016 14:55 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
adrianag adrianag is a Female
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-07-2015

spacer

Being out for a while but I'm glad to be back and receive good news!!!

Congrats!!!!

I'm so happy, truly you are a warrior!!!

Roman

Lots of hugs from me!
Angel1

No new posts 29-04-2016 13:39 adrianag is offline Send an Email to adrianag Search for Posts by adrianag Add adrianag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Adrianag YIM Screenname: Adrianag MSN Screenname: Adrianag
jublke
Forum Legend

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-10-2009

spacer

So exciting!

No new posts 23-05-2016 02:33 jublke is offline Send an Email to jublke Homepage of jublke Search for Posts by jublke Add jublke to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: