Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »You Gotta See This! » Cute video
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Cute video
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer
Cute video Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

This came up on a Gatch facebook page, and I thought it was cute enough to share here!

I only wish it was subbed to understand what the kids are singing, but I enjoyed it nontheless, hope you guys do too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZV83GSTLcY4&feature=youtu.be

No new posts 11-03-2016 17:09 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Maybe our resident Spanish speaker can translate. Smile Pretty sure it's the theme song for that version of the show.

No new posts 11-03-2016 18:50 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ChrisW
Maybe our resident Spanish speaker can translate. Smile

Adriana, sounds like you're getting a Poke !

You're right, KT, this is cute!

No new posts 12-03-2016 00:57 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer

There's a Gatch Facebook page????

Where have I been???

ETA: What cute uniforms they got!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Daniella T on 12-03-2016 at 10:12.
No new posts 12-03-2016 10:10 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Well, a couple of groups anyway,

This is the open group...

Gatchaman open facebook group

And a closed one here

Bird Go!! Science Ninja Team Gatchaman

Hope to see you there Smile

No new posts 12-03-2016 14:24 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

LOL! Yeah, I've seen the Parchis...the boy doing the robot moves kills me! pound

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 12-03-2016 17:11 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
The Other Jason The Other Jason is a Male
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-08-2010

spacer
RE: Cute video Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi KT,

quote:
Originally posted by KT1972
This came up on a Gatch facebook page, and I thought it was cute enough to share here!

I only wish it was subbed to understand what the kids are singing, but I enjoyed it nontheless, hope you guys do too.

This has been a staple at our GatchaCon/Comic-Con viewing parties for years - and it never fails to entertain!

I subtitled the lyrics as:

-----------------
Commando G
Commando G
Always on alert
Commando G
Commando G
Always on alert

They’re five youngsters and robots
Whose mission is to protect
The Earth from attacks
By beings from other galaxies

The five youngsters of great courage
Are a force of superior power
They’re inseparable, they’re invincible
They’re Commando G

Mutation!

Commando G
Commando G
Always on alert
Commando G
Commando G
Always on alert

Tiny, Keyop, Jason, Mark and
Princess fight
With courage on the Phoenix
To win the battle

Princess fight
To win the battle

They’re five youngsters and robots
Whose mission is to protect
The Earth from attacks
By beings from other galaxies

The five youngsters of great courage
Are a force of superior power
They’re inseparable, they’re invincible
They’re Commando G

Mutation!

Commando G
Commando G
Always on alert
Commando G
Commando G
Always on alert

Princess fight
To win the battle

Princess fight
To win the battle
------------------

I suppose they could be tightened up, but that's the general idea. It's very similar to what was being said in the English opening credits. There's not a lot of lyrical depth going on. "Mutation (or 'Mutacion')" was their word for "Transmute."

Los otras Jason
www.battleoftheplanets.info

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by The Other Jason on 13-03-2016 at 01:31.
No new posts 13-03-2016 00:47 The Other Jason is offline Send an Email to The Other Jason Homepage of The Other Jason Search for Posts by The Other Jason Add The Other Jason to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh thank you Jason. I wasn't expecting really complex lyrics, due to their apparent ages, and those really seem to work.

No new posts 13-03-2016 01:01 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

How old is it, then?

I do really like their uniforms.

No new posts 13-03-2016 01:05 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
The Other Jason The Other Jason is a Male
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-08-2010

spacer

Hi Becky,

quote:
Originally posted by Becky Rock
How old is it, then?

I do really like their uniforms.

Their Battle-themed records came out in 1979-1981 (with countless reissues in following years).

I agree, I love the uniforms, too. I would have been in heaven with one of those as a kid. They used them in the video and possibly in some live appearances. They were advertised wearing them for appearances at various circuses. If anyone is on here from Spain and has any concert shots of them in the uniforms, I'd love to see them!

Heh, I'm giving away a "secret" link here, but since we're talking about them, here is a candid shot of them in the uniforms - perhaps backstage at a concert or during the filming of the video:
http://www.battleoftheplanets.info/parchisgforce.html

The Other Jason
www.battleoftheplanets.info

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by The Other Jason on 13-03-2016 at 01:49.
No new posts 13-03-2016 01:48 The Other Jason is offline Send an Email to The Other Jason Homepage of The Other Jason Search for Posts by The Other Jason Add The Other Jason to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

Aw. what a cute pic. Smile Thanks Jason!

No new posts 13-03-2016 02:53 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

yeah, they do look cute. They seem to enjoy themselves too.

No new posts 13-03-2016 02:59 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by KT1972
Well, a couple of groups anyway,

This is the open group...

Gatchaman open facebook group

And a closed one here

Bird Go!! Science Ninja Team Gatchaman

Hope to see you there Smile

Thanks KT! Just joined the open group!

No new posts 13-03-2016 12:04 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: