Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Is gatchafanfic no more?!?!?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Is gatchafanfic no more?!?!?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
E.D. Darling E.D. Darling is a Female
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2014

spacer
Is gatchafanfic no more?!?!? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Is it just me or is gatchafanfic closed?

No new posts 01-11-2015 00:37 E.D. Darling is offline Send an Email to E.D. Darling Search for Posts by E.D. Darling Add E.D. Darling to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

It's not as far as I'm aware. I know some people are having issues posting new fics there, but as far as reading existing fics go, it works ok.

If you are trying to sign up, then maybe you can e-mail Julieann and she can help you?

arcticprincess@gmail.com

No new posts 01-11-2015 00:45 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
mylari mylari is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-09-2014

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Chris and I have both had issues getting to the site at all this week. There is probably a server out there that is having resolution issues and not being able to find the site. The other day when I switched from the wifi where I was to my cell connection I could get to the site, but the wifi couldn't find it.

Find me on the web at Mylari's Anime Website

No new posts 01-11-2015 00:50 mylari is offline Send an Email to mylari Homepage of mylari Search for Posts by mylari Add mylari to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I put in gatchafanfic.com and the website does not come up, just some advertisements! It's the weirdest thing! I tried my bookmark, same thing! I'll try again....maybe it's the server.

No new posts 01-11-2015 01:44 E.D. Darling is offline Send an Email to E.D. Darling Search for Posts by E.D. Darling Add E.D. Darling to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

I had no problem getting the site, if that's any help.

No new posts 01-11-2015 01:50 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Try gatchfanfic.com
without the /a/ between the gatch and fanfic

here is a link if you want to copy and paste.

http://www.gatchfanfic.com/

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 01-11-2015 at 02:14.
No new posts 01-11-2015 01:57 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

I had to try every once in a while for a couple of hours before I could get in today. I agree with Mylari that it's probably a name server issue somewhere, because when it fails I land on a domain name parking ad site. I don't know if restarting the browser helps or if I just got lucky one of the times. I'd restarted it another time and it didn't help.

No new posts 01-11-2015 02:10 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

It's back, I don't know whats wrong with the server, but I finally got there! Thanks ladies!

No new posts 01-11-2015 02:19 E.D. Darling is offline Send an Email to E.D. Darling Search for Posts by E.D. Darling Add E.D. Darling to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

No prob. Smile

No new posts 01-11-2015 02:43 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Honestly, I think it is dying a slow death. The technical problems just keep mounting and Julieann doesn't seem to be able to fix them.

No new posts 02-11-2015 00:27 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
msannomalley msannomalley is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-05-2014

spacer

It's almost too bad that someone else couldn't take over running the site, even if it's just temporary.

No new posts 02-11-2015 01:32 msannomalley is offline Send an Email to msannomalley Homepage of msannomalley Search for Posts by msannomalley Add msannomalley to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Unfortunately I agree, but Julieann's got a lot going on with her mother being sick. Frown

No new posts 02-11-2015 04:08 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I agree that it's a server issue, anything you click on gets you to the naming page 90% of the time, it's too bad, this was a great collection of gatch fanfic
( that doesn't include gatchaman crowds, whitch is so not the same thing)
And Julianne has a higher priority right now!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by E.D. Darling on 02-11-2015 at 23:50.
No new posts 02-11-2015 23:49 E.D. Darling is offline Send an Email to E.D. Darling Search for Posts by E.D. Darling Add E.D. Darling to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Is anyone still having problems? It's stopped for me.

No new posts 12-11-2015 07:32 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer

I've managed to get onto the site, no problem.

No new posts 12-11-2015 08:11 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
mylari mylari is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-09-2014

spacer

I just tried to get there just to see & had the issue again...

Find me on the web at Mylari's Anime Website

No new posts 12-11-2015 15:12 mylari is offline Send an Email to mylari Homepage of mylari Search for Posts by mylari Add mylari to your Buddy List
Reboekah
Master Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-03-2005

spacer

Minna-san....

Permit a techie to weigh in...

Given the age of the code behind the Gatchfanfic site, try the following:

1) Use IE (or IE compatability tools)
2) Set the "Compatibility View Settings" to at least IE6 if given the choice (most of the time you only get to add the site to the list, which is sufficient)

Current versions of Chrome, Firefox and IE will NOT play well with Gatchfanfic...

No new posts 12-11-2015 22:58 Reboekah is offline Send an Email to Reboekah Homepage of Reboekah Search for Posts by Reboekah Add Reboekah to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

I get in fine but I haven't been able to update any of my fics. I get a 'you are not authorized' error. Got the same when I tried to add a new fic. I also tried to create a new membership but gave me the same error.

No new posts 12-11-2015 23:34 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
msannomalley msannomalley is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-05-2014

spacer

If the program used to run the site is old, maybe it just needs to be updated?

No new posts 13-11-2015 01:19 msannomalley is offline Send an Email to msannomalley Homepage of msannomalley Search for Posts by msannomalley Add msannomalley to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks, am talking to Julieann about it.

No new posts 13-11-2015 01:26 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: