Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Rant! » Waaaaaaah-ah-ahhhh!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Waaaaaaah-ah-ahhhh!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Waaaaaaah-ah-ahhhh! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Get ready for a laundry list.

Okay, I was originally planning on being home on July 3, but that didn't happen. So I'm still at The Waters In Huntingburg (in the Rehab-To-Home wing). Sad1

rock This week in physical therapy has totally sucked canal water. Crying

In fact, it's sucked for a couple of weeks... Crying1

Anyway, I thought I'd get my mind off of therapy by going on a kind of archeological dig -- I looked at some of the earliest threads in the archives of Gatchamania.net. But then I realized there were a bunch of cool people I never got to know... Sniffle

And Cep was able to interact more with the group... Puppydogeyes

And the only time we talk to Cep anymore is when something's wrong... Crying2

And there's a bunch of people who haven't been on site for a while and I miss them... Sad2

And chocolate hasn't helped... Faint

And...and... Crying1 Crying Crying2 Sad1 Crying3 Crying4 Sad2 Crying5 Crying6

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by ElectricWhite on 17-07-2015 at 01:14.
No new posts 17-07-2015 01:11 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

*HUGS* Wish I lived closer and could grab the baby Condor and bring him to you to cuddle. Hippy

No new posts 17-07-2015 01:17 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Redbird Redbird is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-08-2013

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I really hope that you get to go home soon EW! Keep plugging away at the PT! Grouphug

No new posts 17-07-2015 20:41 Redbird is offline Search for Posts by Redbird Add Redbird to your Buddy List
E.D. Darling E.D. Darling is a Female
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2014

spacer

Hugs, EW! It won't last forever!

No new posts 18-07-2015 03:38 E.D. Darling is offline Send an Email to E.D. Darling Search for Posts by E.D. Darling Add E.D. Darling to your Buddy List
k2p2 k2p2 is a Female
Babbling Loonie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-12-2011

spacer

Keeping you in my thoughts!

No new posts 18-07-2015 10:50 k2p2 is offline Send an Email to k2p2 Search for Posts by k2p2 Add k2p2 to your Buddy List
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer

Hugs EW! Let's try to find something to cheer you up Smile

No new posts 18-07-2015 17:54 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
RIgirl RIgirl is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-04-2010

spacer

Hang in there, EW! There were a lot of great people who aren't around anymore, but there are just as many great people who are here now!

I'm sorry to hear that you've hit a rough patch, but just know that there are a lot of people who are behind you and cheering you on! Hugs!!

No new posts 19-07-2015 02:39 RIgirl is offline Send an Email to RIgirl Search for Posts by RIgirl Add RIgirl to your Buddy List
mylari mylari is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-09-2014

spacer

Sorry to hear about the rough time you're having lately, EW. I thought about things that might cheer you up/make therapy easier and decided that maybe if Ken and Joe were your therapists it would help...

Find me on the web at Mylari's Anime Website

No new posts 21-07-2015 02:22 mylari is offline Send an Email to mylari Homepage of mylari Search for Posts by mylari Add mylari to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Great, now she's never gonna leave the facility. Tongue

No new posts 21-07-2015 02:29 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

*SQUEE!!!!* Oooh, thanks, Mylari!

BTW CW, of course I'll come home -- PT is included in home health care! Pleased

No new posts 21-07-2015 02:45 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
mylari mylari is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-09-2014

spacer

glad you like it Big Grin Hope your recovery goes faster/easier from here on out.

Find me on the web at Mylari's Anime Website

No new posts 21-07-2015 02:53 mylari is offline Send an Email to mylari Homepage of mylari Search for Posts by mylari Add mylari to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Oooh even better!

No new posts 21-07-2015 02:53 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
jublke
Forum Legend

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-10-2009

spacer

EW, I haven't been on the boards in some time and I had no idea things were going so rough for you. Hugs! I sure hope you are home by now.

No new posts 17-09-2015 20:44 jublke is offline Send an Email to jublke Homepage of jublke Search for Posts by jublke Add jublke to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by jublke
EW, I haven't been on the boards in some time and I had no idea things were going so rough for you. Hugs! I sure hope you are home by now.

Thanks, but I'm not home yet. (You've read "Necessary Bummer", so you already know why.)

No new posts 18-09-2015 00:02 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

EW, when I'm really down, I tell myself it could be worse. hang in there and I'm sure you'll be home soon!

No new posts 18-09-2015 00:30 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
jublke
Forum Legend

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-10-2009

spacer

Sorry, EW. I've been reading everything out of order, so I was hoping I had missed the post where they sprung you and let you come home. Frown

No new posts 18-09-2015 02:06 jublke is offline Send an Email to jublke Homepage of jublke Search for Posts by jublke Add jublke to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Don't wprry about it, Julie. It'll work out. Treadmill

No new posts 18-09-2015 02:10 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Victoria Victoria is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 07-10-2011

spacer

There must be some heavy nostalgia included in those threads.

And if chocolate doesn't help, how about wine? Do you drink wine? Can you drink wine? It always makes me happy. Drunk And if it doesn't help, just think of the good times you're having with everyone here right now. Huggles (not to mention all the good times you are still going to have)

My fanart is here

No new posts 19-09-2015 14:48 Victoria is offline Send an Email to Victoria Homepage of Victoria Search for Posts by Victoria Add Victoria to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Victoria
And if chocolate doesn't help, how about wine? Do you drink wine? Can you drink wine? It always makes me happy. Drunk

I like the way you think! (I also found Black Russians to do the job quite nicely...especially the ones my dad would make.)

But alcohol is a big no-no in medical facilities here in general, and they wouldn't let me have any even if they allowed it. (Something silly about it reacting with a narcotic pain killer I'm taking right now... drama ) Oh well -- maybe I can catch up for the lost drinking time when I get home!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ElectricWhite on 20-09-2015 at 18:21.
No new posts 19-09-2015 15:16 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

That sucks.

No new posts 20-09-2015 17:08 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: