Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Rave! » Amtrak
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Amtrak
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Shocked Amtrak Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I just found out that my cousin was almost on the train that derailed Tuesday night. She normally took that train home from work. But she didn't have enough money for the train that day, so she took a bus instead.

Who would've guessed that having an empty wallet would be a reason to be thankful? Angel3

No new posts 18-05-2015 00:39 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yikes, so glad she was broke! Smile

No new posts 18-05-2015 02:08 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

She wasn't meant to be on it. That's a blessing.

No new posts 22-05-2015 00:16 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Victoria Victoria is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 07-10-2011

spacer

Elaborate please. I hardly know what an Amtrak is. What happened?

My fanart is here

No new posts 25-05-2015 04:20 Victoria is offline Send an Email to Victoria Homepage of Victoria Search for Posts by Victoria Add Victoria to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

Victoria -- Amtrak is a U.S. government-funded commuter train system. Most of the trains run in the northeastern segment of the U.S.

During the May 12 evening commute, a train going from Washington, DC, to New York City tried to go around a curve at more than twice the speed limit and derailed just outside Philadelphia. Seven people were killed, and nearly two hundred were pretty badly hurt.

The cause hasn't been determined yet.

No new posts 25-05-2015 18:24 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
k2p2 k2p2 is a Female
Babbling Loonie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-12-2011

spacer

That is lucky, the one that crashed last year in New York is the one my cousin rides everyday...

No new posts 28-05-2015 11:43 k2p2 is offline Send an Email to k2p2 Search for Posts by k2p2 Add k2p2 to your Buddy List
Victoria Victoria is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 07-10-2011

spacer

Eek, how could this have happened? Good thing your cousin is okay.

My fanart is here

No new posts 31-05-2015 21:14 Victoria is offline Send an Email to Victoria Homepage of Victoria Search for Posts by Victoria Add Victoria to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: