Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Gatcha Mall is now open & Battle area fixed
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gatcha Mall is now open & Battle area fixed
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Gatcha Mall is now open & Battle area fixed Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

After this morning I got very agitated that yet another perfectly working system fell to bits and I couldn't figure out why Confused

So I went'a hunting Guns2 to find the lil fecka causing our beloved forums so much grief.

After many long trecks into the recesses of the code, massive hikes into the html and jolly walks in the java I noticed something unusual............Microsoft

I found the gremlin that was fouling all my best laid plans up,

MG40

and killed it dead dead dead!! Missile

After much anger and nashing of teeth Wrath

I finally found that it was Microsofts ruddy software adding in end tags when I never told it too. Grrr2,

This is what happens to Bill gates when I find him,

Flamethrower

So let us all rejoice with our new toys! Groupwave

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 08-04-2004 20:02 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Woohoo! Jumping Battling is fun! Even losing is fun!

No new posts 08-04-2004 20:25 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: